ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ovni Yellow - Cupra R's United!!

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
After the Seatcupra.net RR day at Star me Johnny and Debz went for a few fotos in kdy.

Enjoy:

P1010210.jpg

P1010211.jpg

P1010212.jpg

P1010213.jpg

P1010215.jpg

P1010218.jpg

P1010219.jpg

P1010221.gif

Oh and here's how ma RR went. :)

P1010225.jpg

P1010224.jpg

Mk4 .:R32
very nice. not too shy on the bhp front then.

I think the ibiza would look better with superlegs rather than ultralegs

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
That was running half 95ron and half 99ron... Jim @ star said if it was 100% 99ron the torque would be more like 265..

But i'm happy with what i got! All the cars were under performing, some guy estimated he'd get 270 and got similar results to mine! :)

there was an ibiza cupra there that got 366bhp!!!!!!

Very nice :)

I thought about coming along to this but ended up out on the MTB all day instead, was too nice a day to miss the opportunity...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That was running half 95ron and half 99ron... Jim @ star said if it was 100% 99ron the torque would be more like 265..

But i'm happy with what i got! All the cars were under performing, some guy estimated he'd get 270 and got similar results to mine! :)

there was an ibiza cupra there that got 366bhp!!!!!!

Jim's a fag! Doesn't doesnt know the front of the car to the bak!

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
Easy tiger.. Whats he done to you?

He's a sound guy! I have no complaints about the service from him or Star performance.

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
Mon then Ali, you cant put a post like that up and not follow through and explain why..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I don't like his glasses!

Star performance love to make up figures. His worksmanship is shoddy imo. Falkland maha rollers are more accurate also!

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
I don't like his glasses!

Star performance love to make up figures. His worksmanship is shoddy imo. Falkland maha rollers are more accurate also!

hahaha brilliant opener!

I think the dyno's are callibrated by the same person. Star's dyno is reading under apparently.

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
well our seatcupra.net meet most were reading low. my mates astrasport group were all reading low, only cars that made their powers that day were the VXR's!

So "apparently" is just speculation by your part purely because you prefer falkland?

172Petey

Few mates of mine have Ibiza Cupras, ones a standard yellow one an is very very nice, other is a blue and has been off the road for 6 odd months been a bit of a project for him. Hope to see huge power from what he has done. 400bhp or more.

Think he has a project thread on seatcupra.net

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
just a bit.. but it's all good. the girls are just learning how to laugh and sh!t, r8 funny!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Every variation of every car is just getting bigger and bigger...why

Both look well though