ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OZ F1 center cap size. Losing patience now....

Can someone please tell me, and preferably link me, where to get caps that fit the F1s properly? I have the oz sticker/cap to go on the face. Just need the cap to fit into the alloy.

I've had 3 different sets now..... none of which fit! The last set specifically said in the listing that they fit renault oz f1. They just about squeeze in, but they end up all distorted/buckled as it's such a squeeze to get them in. So my center cap stickers won't sit on it properly.
08a1b4a378bd60a3d3e0174eacae94c5.jpg

Originals on right side.

These are the wheel model incase that matters.
dd9b3970164669b44175818eb0671e5d.jpg

d8b3bd177007d3b5f3bf9b1033ae4005.jpg

Someone please help before I lose my patience and resin/glue the caps in!
Will look like this when finished [emoji106]
e8545d3ce44175bc71cba08267acd06c.jpg

Thanks

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Same. I've spent two years looking and a replacement just arrived today - I bought one from someone on here who was selling them in the For Sale section.

I don't know what the problem is guy's.
There is a thread on here about a company who 3d print them
Set of 4 is under £30.
They look great. I'm after blanks though to stick oz caps on to. Won't work with a raised renault diamond.

Annyoing thing is I have 3 original caps with silver OZ caps on them. .... so I only need 1.

I was going to buy 4 blanks and sell the 3 originals, might just source another original instead.