ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PANEL FILTER NEEDED TODAY!

Is there anywhere between Sheffield and Leeds where I can buy either a Green Air Filter or an ITG one as I must have one today, as today is the start of moodding my Cup....

Ryhs Reno are muppets they reckon its a faulty pressure switch but arent sure! Sounds like I missed a good day on Monday! :(

Alfa Mito 155TB

Mine has been on back order for 2 1/2 weeks with revolution in gateshead.

Tried ordering one off the internet from the greenfilter site, tried halfords and tried places out of max power and revs magazine to no avail.

Mk2 172 flat panel filters are like hens teeth at the moment...good luck !!

Skoda Fabia vRS

go to Demon Tweeks, i bet they have one in stock, if you need anythin in stock you can usually rely on Demon Tweeks

its in Wrexham though...

Alfa Mito 155TB

Brun

I rang Demon Tweaks and they told me three weeks because the delay was with the green filter factory. I rang them first

Clio Dci

i ordered a green filter for my cup and the quality was sh1te. really p1ss poor. so ordered a k&n panel filter from filterpower.co.uk. 55 quid inc vat & p+p. it is a lot better built and is worth the extra money. part number i E-9131.

id go K&N every time