ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parfait Liquide?

Golf R
So I took the 182 off for a couple of additions yesterday to Fred@BTM... results speak for themselves but top work all round :)

Recaro Trendlines, Trophy Speedlines, Prospeed exhaust, Coilovers and a 197 Steering wheel... couple of final little touches needed to get it finished in our eyes though.

A few piccies of the progress :

DSCF4838X.jpg

DSCF4836X.jpg

DSCF4850X.jpg

DSCF4840X.jpg

DSCF4858X.jpg

DSCF4861X.jpg

DSCF4862X.jpg

DSCF4870X.jpg

DSCF4875X.jpg

DSCF4880X.jpg

DSCF4844X.jpg

DSCF4843X.jpg

DSCF4841X.jpg

Last edited:
  Titanium 182
Liking the steering wheel.

How did you go about changing them?
does it muck the warning lights up and stuff?
cost?

Nice car though

Golf R
Thanks for the nice comments :D

very nice! I want a 197 steering wheel, can it be done to the vee? :)

Yes... there is a couple of people on v6clio that have done it too

Perfect spec - look's gorgeous!

Do I spot a Trophy plaque on the subframe? ;)

Seats from Trophy number 68 (iirc), wheels from Trophy number 299 :)

Jesus, that lot must have cost you a good £2500-£3000?

Nice though!

Nope, not at all... have been keeping a wise eye on classifieds/ebay and buying things at reasonable prices - the wheels for example ended up costing me nothing more than the price of a refurb as I sold the standard wheels and the tyres on the Turini's... some things like the exhaust i won't make money back on but the seats will sell if I needed to for the price I paid i think

Looks great!

New RS badge.

Yes it's on the list of final bits... that or a 197 style one which I can't decide on...

needs the little steering wheel RS badge.

Nice though, factory fresh!

Also on the list :)

Liking the steering wheel.

How did you go about changing them?
does it muck the warning lights up and stuff?
cost?

No warning lights.. plugging in the airbag was very easy, cruise control/speed limiter all works - Fred just needed to suss the wiring and adapt it for the cruise/speed limiter buttons, still fairly easy though (easy for me to say watching on though!)

Stagecoach Ticket
One of the best on here imo. Dnt bother with a new style RS badge just loose the badges all together makes it look so clean. Maybe a clean back plate without the GB badge and boarder?

S23

The Cleee-O
You must get this all the time but... 'BAMMM!' that looks amazing. lol :D. Really like it, LY is just sensational. And loving the touches you've done to it too, mmm. Awesome work mate! Keep it up :D

PH1 iceburg
Possibly the most perfect 182 on here

If carlsberg made LY's..........and all that b0llocks

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Excellent!

Love how that Exhaust sits, perfect imo!

For me, i prefer the Cupped 182 rims to Turinis. Also see the 197 wheel mod, which is ace, but do you 100% know if the airbag works? I'm not one of these who are anal about airbags btw, as i normally run a 330mm momo, just wondering what the crack is with them now

Gaz

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
cool car that, wheel isn't hard to fit at all, you just need to know what you're doing with the wiring (i'm good at pretending to look like i know! LOL)

cruise control and everything works, no disco dashboard