ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parrot CK3100

53 plate 172

Ive had a look at previous posts about hands free kits.

Parrot had a good write up so Ive been researching on the net.

anybody tell me if they are easy fit, I dont really want to drill any holes in the car.

Or anybody have any other suggestions for hands free kits. I had the pre-telephone equipment installed as an option but not keen on Paying my dealer £200 every time I change my phone.

Cheers

I have a CK3000 piece of P*ss to fit. Bit of time and planning and its almost invisible, just the switch panel on display.

Not sure about the display screen for the 3100 but I would have thought you could run the wires down the A pillar and have it on the right of the instrument cluster.

CK3000 is very easy to install.. just uses ISO connectors to the stereo (3100 would be same, I would think).. then just mount mic and the buttons.. very easy in a Mk1 at least!

3100 just needs screen mounting aswell, I guess!

Daz

Do you have any probs with the volume on the CK3000? I have it coming from the dash tweeter, using a Nokia 6230. The thing is the bl**dy Nokia resets the volume when the profile changes to handsfree and I can hardly hear it unless its turned back up to max.

I think its the phone but I wondered if there was a way to turn up the Parrot?

Just turn the receiver volume up on the phone.. that does it.

Works fine with my 6310i and and T610.. but, I generally have it on full/nearly full volume anyway.

Doesnt change volume when it connects to the phone.. altho, it doesnt switch profiles.