ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

part number wanted: NS arch liner

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lookin for the part number and price for a nearside (passengers side) front arch liner, had it out during summer as it rubs but now cant find it and my front headlights all foged up because waters getting in!

EDIt: 2002 1.2 16v btw

BMW M135i
Its the price from the 2004 version of dialogys without vat, probably a bit more now. Bloody steep for a bit of plastic!, i'm missing one of the lower ones which cover the fogs but at £16 it can stay missing for me.

2002 Clio Sport 172
I'm after a passenser side arch liner.. the bit nearest to the bumper, do they come as one unit or they in 2 bits?

This is the bit im missing.. same as you mate?

WithoutArch.gif

Last edited:
  www.renparts.co.uk
Minx172 said:
I'm after a passenser side arch liner.. the bit nearest to the bumper, do they come as one unit or they in 2 bits?

This is the bit im missing.. same as you mate?

WithoutArch.gif
Yes its 2 bits. Price is about 22 quid and come with the thread inserts for the screws, however no screws and no bungs. For the front section you will need 2 of the plastic bung clips and 3 screws iirc.
thanks
josh