ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger Door window seal needed

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
Chaps , anyone have a door window seal for the passenger side for a 182...Mine seems to be pretty fucked & it's letting to much water in, and filling the footwell up to f**k, I've use that buty sealing tape on the door card, The fecking door card has been off more time the the mi birds nickers.....In the end i've just tried stopping the rain getting in by using black gaffer tape around the window seal, And obv it's worked a treat.But i wanna get the car back on the road in the next week or so , so M.O.T and all that shite. And i really want to get it water tight before the m.o.t Thanks

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
I went into renault last week £220 for a seal..i said to myself right that's the last time i'm ever going into renault pricing anything up...i did see one on the bay for 125 so i might grab that though for a 1*2 ......just have to wait next week for wages now. The BG has been off the road for nearly 2 yrs, and got it looking pretty good the last few months....Slung a good few quid at it , just wanna get it water tight now so i can use it for a couple of months then stick it in the shed for winter....Big thanks again Mr Underhill you always seem to be spot on and helpful...much appreciated pal.