ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I enjoyed it. The banter the guys had mid gameplay was brilliant.

Not as good as the COD's... although they've all been s**t since MW2 and "All Ghillied up"

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
simply p**n that like, hope they'll have full planes and so on on the console's not just for PC. This will be amazing

Got myself an i5 2500k, 8gb of ram and asus p8z68-pro board yesterday. Will just need to upgrade my gfx card when BF3 comes out tbh. It runs BFBC2 on max settings with no probs as it is with the 5770 card.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
What BF are you reffering too? Bad Company had a single player campaign, BF2 just had single player conquest badged up as a campaign.

bad company is battlefield hence the title battlefield bad company. lol but the guy was talking about the earlier games but just said battlefield so coulda been any of the games.

Golf GTI
:clap: looks amazing! I still don't know if i should build a PC as i don't think the 360 will do it justice!

Integra Type-R DC2
Extended video of Caspian Border. Looks stunning.

[youtube]Q9iHL2JFkQQ[/youtube]

SLK 350
The video Geddes posted (to me) looks shite from a gameplay POV, no liking that at all... but could just be the level design. The video J0sh has posted looks sweet as though, everything I love about BF2 is there.

Still not 100% sure on this proning though... can imagine it getting a pure campathon!

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
So who's getting it for what platform?

I'm going PC first then probably xbox when all of my friends hound me to.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Seems like it may be on 2 disks on the 360.

It is, yeah.

I don't think that will be an issue for multiplayer, though. More single player, I'd have thought. Imagine the uproar for that on MP. Just about to shoot someone: "Please insert Disc 2 to continue".

LOL.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Also, that video I just posted seems to be a bonus for pre-ordering. I don't know if it's pre-ordering from anywhere or a select outlet. Hopefully anywhere.

The flash suppressor for the sniper rifle is great - if you're Recon! If not, those guys are going to have a great time in prone position firing shots off from the hills. Floor mounted LMG looks grand, though.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
whats the date this is out then?

i havent seen the sniper spotter used in any of the clips yet. i used that all the time in bc2.