ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I played until about 2am last night and I'm still tired today... But I canny wait to get back on.

s**t, shower, shave and its ON!!

Bumder With A Buffer
It's a whole different league to mw.

I played BC2 for a month or so recently and kept stabbing when I wanted to crouch or crouch when I wanted to stab! Plus you realise how s**t the gameplay on cod is sometimes.

S3, Polo
So can you customise each set then? Can only see options to set up one of each class?

You get general level-related upgrades (level 2 = 'Sprint' for all kits).

Weapon-specific upgrade are tied to the use of each weapon. IE - A Red-Dot upgrade for an M4 - earned through use and proficiency with this weapon - doesn't translate to a red dot on the equivalent AK when you switch faction.

Last edited:
From memory on BC2 it remembers your customization for each character. So you have to customize before the start of a game.

I thought it would be something like that, but when I go to customise my kit there is only one character to set. So when i go to battle I cant select my custom kit if I am on a certain side!

LY 182
Just spoke to Sainsbury's, they only send recorded when over £100, shamone!

Looks like we'll be receiving ours tonight AK!

Bumder With A Buffer
I thought it would be something like that, but when I go to customise my kit there is only one character to set. So when i go to battle I cant select my custom kit if I am on a certain side!

Yeah it remembers it per character. You can't upgrade your AK47 say if you are a us marine at the start of a game.

Having said that I'm sure there is/was an option to customize kits from the main menu in BC2

Bumder With A Buffer
Oh and mines here from Tesco :) few hours on this (after 45 mins to download the update ffs :( ) before I see the other half I reckon

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
f**k this Games good.

Just spent a solid full round in a jet on caspian. Me and another lad just wing manned each other, then strafed their runway. Was mega!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
My Sainsbury's arrived this morning, didn't have to sign for it. I also didn't get my extra weapons code??

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
f**k this Games good.

Just spent a solid full round in a jet on caspian. Me and another lad just wing manned each other, then strafed their runway. Was mega!

One of the benefits of cuntsole. No admins to stop you :)

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
yeah tried it this morning on campaign briefly, it's stunning to look at. Can't wait to get stuck into the mp.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've put the 360 upstairs and wish I hadn't. This HD TV isn't good at all at AA. The jaggies are awful, even on the title screen. Christ. I remember it was sh*t on BC2 but forgot how sh*t.

The missus is on with something on the plasma downstairs so this will have to do for now.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
lots of people on avforums saying the multiplayer graphics are disappointing and not as good as the single player or even BC2!

Is this worth getting (xbox)?

Fancy something different to the MW norm, I doubt I'll be getting MW3. So it this worth it for those who have it already?