ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i havnt used the throwing knife in ages. just use claymore and the semtex when i'm on a mission,

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Gotta love emergency airdrops, got 5 kills from a semtex when their team were around them lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
were all the enemies at, wait! they rage quit lol

had a few good games tonight, i had a few AC-130's flawless games too

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Got a flawless earlier on Wasteland with John 25-0

Got a bit annoyed on Invasion then, was one off an AC130 and anytime I went near an enemy someone on our team shot him before I did lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Got a flawless earlier on Wasteland with John 25-0

Got a bit annoyed on Invasion then, was one off an AC130 and anytime I went near an enemy someone on our team shot him before I did lol

aye same here i got a few assists too 4 or 5 or something. When i was on Favela i got 9 assists FFS,

i recored those 2 games i might get them up, one before Invasion that game only lasted about 4 minutes lol, totally owned them

I know what you mean getting killed 1 kill before your killstreak it's very annoying esp for me, it boils my pee.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

my first ever game playing Barebones Pro today TDM with no killstreaks on this level.

I'm going to play this abit more i like it

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Haha na i cant play at low sensitivity, either 10 or none for me :cool:

You on today? Was playing so much yesterday I had the shape of the controller indented on my right hand LOL :D

Clio 1.2 16v
im at work until 3 then might go and buy F1 2010 or dead rising 2 so im not sure what il be on lol dead rising 2 looks qualo

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm saving myself for GT5 TBH. Probably get Black Ops too though :p

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v
quiet enjoyed it last night when there was 6 of us lol, dont think we lost a game did we? :D

very rare we lose lol with Gedi you're guarenteed 20+ kills and if fiestec's on thats another 20+ that just leaves us with the leftovers lol oh and not forgetting Liams final killcams :cool:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Qualo video that like, loads of clips in there. more practice the better eh.

Impressive how you did the start on highrise

DB.

BMW 440i
Completed the campaign on veteran yesterday as i haven't got the wireless intnernet thing for my Xbox while at Uni, I will buy it when the new cod is out.

Just going to play FIFA campaign until then and with my mates here!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Guna look for a cheap ish capture card in the next couple of weeks :cool:

You lot on tonight?

Clio 1.2 16v
Guna look for a cheap ish capture card in the next couple of weeks :cool:

You lot on tonight?

Dazzles are 40 ish quid but theres something called EasyCap i think you can get them for £10 (quality isnt as good as Razzle dazzle though)

Nothing at the mo :(
soz geddes had to rage quit lol.. and btw my txt talk i type in ps3 message isnt how i talk lol.. just takes forever to write on the bloody pad lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had to leave then guise, Domination is utter poo IMO.

Be on soon for some TDM/SnD

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had to leave then guise, Domination is utter poo IMO.

Be on soon for some TDM/SnD

Dmination isn't my fav but Klaxxon plays it.

TDM is my speciality lol

i've changed from AC-130 to chopper now

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
honest to god been sniping, clear as day hits to the body not quick scopes not one hit marker, been happening past few hours. Liam says been happening to him too

Fiesta ST-2
My connection was shite yesterday, no idea why?! Even on battlefield was killing people and hit markers were coming up after they were dead lol

Clio 1.2 16v
last night was qualo, must have been the longest Kevs been on with us too lol wished you lot were there for my epic 6 in 1 spawn noob tube the team were going mental

LY 182
What kinda tactics do you guys use for getting the awesome killstreaks?

I had my first MVP last night after having the game about a month. (Never played any COD before so I suppose it's not too shocking giving how tough online can be). I had 19 kills but only got up to like 5 kills in a row to get a pred missile. Must be the way I play, like if I come up against a couple guys on TDM one of them can usually pick me off so I tend to get 2/3 kills then die.

Do you guys try find spots to get kills but also reduce chances of being picked off to get the streak going and then just up the kills big time with the chopper gun or whatever?

I'm getting better but still looking to refine my tactics! :eek:
(I'm playing with Scar-H using holographic vision)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I tend to kill and move, but not too far.
If I get a Predator, I will wait until it's ok to hide and send it, hopefully getting 1 or 2 kills.

This means i'm not far, or I have got my Harrier Strike, I wait until it's obvious where most of the opposition are
to call it in, unless it's on Highrise, I just plonk it near the middle. Then i hang around for hopefully a good few kills until the Chopper Gunner.

Best kill streak was done last week, finished 30-0 on Afghan on a normal TDM. :D

try free for all
on highrise you can keep running round the red route and get huge streaks also if you hang round the green lines you get decent ones too yes unfair but very effective :)
5050590408_8c033abdd5_o.png

My mate who is only on prestige 2 went for one of those 10th lobbies, gave the guy 800 points and no invite! Stupid for doing it, but nothing he can do TBH, unless I get all and everyone to report the user!

Clio 1.2 16v
What kinda tactics do you guys use for getting the awesome killstreaks?

I had my first MVP last night after having the game about a month. (Never played any COD before so I suppose it's not too shocking giving how tough online can be). I had 19 kills but only got up to like 5 kills in a row to get a pred missile. Must be the way I play, like if I come up against a couple guys on TDM one of them can usually pick me off so I tend to get 2/3 kills then die.

Do you guys try find spots to get kills but also reduce chances of being picked off to get the streak going and then just up the kills big time with the chopper gun or whatever?

I'm getting better but still looking to refine my tactics! :eek:
(I'm playing with Scar-H using holographic vision)

Have you tried sticking Hardline on? maybe use 3 4 5 killstreaks until you get the hang of it, im quite like you though i get bored easily standing still so il attack them aggressively pick a few of then die lol

LY 182
@phillyh: Thanks for the tips. That's kinda what I do. I tend to have UAV @ 3, Pred @ 5 and Harriers @ 7. I agree if you can get to Pred then you've got a good chance of getting the Harriers. So that could be 9 or 10 potentially, but then I can't get anything else cause I've used my 3.

My MVP was on Afghan too, really like that map now. Can get some easy kills by lurking round the corner and picking off the snipers at the top. Only takes a couple rounds of the scar to take em down and they are rarely focused on you.

@McBunny: Yeah I sometimes have a game on FFA but prefer TDM as it's a bit more involved.

@Dredz: If I use the UMP45 I have hardline on but I tend not to use it with the scar gun because it's very limited on mags so I usually have scavenger on to combat that issue. And yes I guess that's also my problem I tend to go looking for the kills when it should be the other way round. Too many times I find myself chasing after 2 or 3 of the opposition.. only gonna be 1 winner there haha!

currently im rocking p90 with akimbo raffikas scavanger pro stopping power pro and steady aim pro mainly just use rafikas though they are deadly beyond belief

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza