ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Been playing a hell of a lot of Hardcore HQ lately and thoroughly enjoying it, I have Pred, Harriers and Chopper Gunner on and very often find myself with a good KD spread. Here are a few pictures

IMG_0075.jpg

Check out the guy with 7 kills to 91 deaths FLOL!

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

LY 182
Yeah I'm on XBL boys otherwise I'd have joined you in a game by now! (However you guys would make me look bloody awful lol).

@bensam: Nice scores. Love the PeterGriffin game tag haha!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
OMFG how annoying was PSN last night... would work on my own.. but couldnt connect when in a party ><
aye, it's never happened to me before that. tried it when you were leader then jim n me. still the same then you left i was leader still the same then jim was leader then it was ok. Very strange

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah booster defo. I had 1 game of free for all to see if I still had the skills. 30-11 won by miles. Lol it's only lag that holds me back on this game.

Fiesta ST-2
Yeah lag holds me back too, winning free for alls is a proper test of skill though. You can't win them by camping, you have to be agressive and win most of the 1 on 1s to finish top. Mind you, you can win by patrolling a certain area but I don't class that as camping as such.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Free for alls are pretty easy I find, usually win them and finish with a 3.00 KD.

I don't think they were boosting, when I play with the team I am in, in public games on Domination, we often get people that go 8 - 56 r something like that, and stay in the lobby for like three games.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
instead of using tacs for boosting, all it takes say like me to stay in a certain position just outside of the middle of the map and for say like treemanx in a account for mucking about in and go search for me where i tell him to go before the game starts and keep going there over and over again those 2 or 3 extra kills means everything just got to comunicate during the game to change position quickly instead of going to the very corner of the map

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Thing about free for all is that's where all the stupid noob perks work most like commando pro etc pretty easy to get noob tubed everytime aswell. I use my ninja class with silencer. I am an agressive player so probs why it suits my game. If your aim isn't quick you will lose your 1 v 1 alot.
It's probs easy if ya good and really hard if your not.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Yeah you can't camp and win them, you need to be a rusher, and have good aim like you said. Famas FTW.

LY 182
Lol @ rushing. So true. Last night I had a fair few games with these 2 mates on the same (opposing) team and I think they both had marathon, lightweight and tactical knife as an attachment or the one that makes knifing better?? Pisses me off that set up.

I really need to work on my knifing. The amount of knife deaths I get is insane. For some reason I just don't think about using the melee. Need to work on that big time as it would improve my K : D massively.

Perhaps might have to try a few games where all I do is knife just to get the bloody tactic in my head lol.

Commando pro is a joke how you can knife somebody so far away.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I use the tactical button setup, so I drop-shot whenever I hit the what would be Melee button, it is much better than relying on your knife that can sometimes miss. I have knifed about 15 people my last two prestiges, lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
if you keep getting knifed, really they shouldnt be getting that close to you. i dont get that knifed often, it's rare i get knifed. you should try and look around more often no tunnel vision, i had when i first played had it for a couple of prestiges and i made changes by looking around more. then you will get more kills and get knifed less

i hate using knife unless i have too

LY 182
I use the tactical button setup, so I drop-shot whenever I hit the what would be Melee button, it is much better than relying on your knife that can sometimes miss. I have knifed about 15 people my last two prestiges, lol.

Ah yeah might have to have a mess with the button set ups and see if anything else suits me a bit better. Didn't even contemplate that tbh.

LY 182
if you keep getting knifed, really they shouldnt be getting that close to you. i dont get that knifed often, it's rare i get knifed. you should try and look around more often no tunnel vision, i had when i first played had it for a couple of prestiges and i made changes by looking around more. then you will get more kills and get knifed less

Yeah. I haven't prestiged yet so in terms of experience I'm not that great still. I don't get knifed that much may have exaggerated slightly. Just like, say I'm coming round the corner and the opponent is too, I just don't think to knife and try and shoot but as we're so close they always knife me lol.

I actually don't have great eye vision to be fair. Reckon some glasses would make me a total pro haha. (Just messing, though they would help lol).

Nothing at the mo :(
Famas is better. It has a faster rate of fire between bursts, and a tighter spread, with SP it is one burst kill if you are accurate.

I can't use guns like the famas and tar...Im a scar/ACR man :p.. only really use them.. but usually just own people with my SPAS :p

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah. I haven't prestiged yet so in terms of experience I'm not that great still. I don't get knifed that much may have exaggerated slightly. Just like, say I'm coming round the corner and the opponent is too, I just don't think to knife and try and shoot but as we're so close they always knife me lol.

I actually don't have great eye vision to be fair. Reckon some glasses would make me a total pro haha. (Just messing, though they would help lol).
a good tip when going round corners is have your sights allready up so your ready to fire and more chance of killing them, or if you know he's there fire even before you get round the corner

Fiesta ST-2

Same, although drop shots are less effective than cod4 you could jump up do a 180 and land on your belly on that lol. You move a lot slower on mw2.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got a normal game of me coming up, but is a strange one. abit of everything funny bits, angry bit you'll see and some good accuracy killing on the TAR-21.

ill get it posted when its finished

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

watch out for the claymore death WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:
  LY 182
Scavenger is genius on maps like Sub Base IMO. Claymores are great haha. Good video again. Similar score to mine the other night. @ 5.25 on the video that's what I meant where I was in that room looking around and picking em off through the cage etc.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I like Sub Base, you send to get allot of snipers on that long straight which boils my pee. Aye defo theres a allot of good spots for claymores on that map. I dont normally go to where the cage is allot of games i try to stick to the outside of that map

LY 182
Some guy just got a nuke after about 3 minutes was like s**t. Next game find him and a team mate of mine camping in a ditch using tactical insertion. f**king losers lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you died from the claymore cos he hadnt spawned again. hence why they stay there on s and d gedi.
what happened i think, he layed a claymore facing the door right as i entered and then i knifed him and for some reason the claymore did a 180 and faced the opp way and killed me

Last edited: