ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Clio 182
Just prestiged for the first time today....lol got nearly 60,000 kills as well..
Anyways back to normal TDM for me... and tbh im starting to prefer this over HC as well

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Im on atm :) trying to get ruddy fmj kills with the inter... longing my life out tbh!
good luck lol, you'll be doing that for a long long time, i've never had extended mag on a sniper before

Geddes first video not full game?
nah it was just the best 2 bits plus your triple kill, i took the other bits out

is it me or the video is abit jumpy?

Last edited:
  Fabia VRS
19! LMAO

ive now actually given up and will attempt it another day

or il go on later if you fancy a game geddes?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Weekends are a waste of time on this game with lag. Last night was stupid. Straight onto battlefield and what a surprise no lag.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Weekends are a waste of time on this game with lag. Last night was stupid. Straight onto battlefield and what a surprise no lag.

Yeah one has servers and the other doesn't right?

Looks like Geddes was hosting those games last night from the vid

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah bc2 has and I don't understand why cod can't it f**king annoys the s**t outta me. The amount of money they will make as every1 will buy it but there still prepared to make the same mistakes again as it's a massive issue for alot of people. c***s.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Yeah bc2 has and I don't understand why cod can't it f**king annoys the s**t outta me. The amount of money they will make as every1 will buy it but there still prepared to make the same mistakes again as it's a massive issue for alot of people. c***s.

HUGE cost to run servers for PC, 360, PS3 id imagine. I don't have a problem. Yeah i get the odd laggy game but still seem to do ok and 9 times out of 10 it'll find a new host anyway. It would be nice but not really an issue as I see it

I dont like EA running servers, they could shut them down when they like and thats that for online, i still play COD2 online and im pretty sure if EA wouldn't be running servers 5 years after a games release.

Fabia VRS
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many c***s on atm.. got to annoyed and threw things around the room. wont be on this for a while now

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Haha is that why ya left my game? Lol I was getting killed before they were even on my screen. I really hope black ops isn't like this but I have a bad feeling it's gonna be exactly the same.

Fabia VRS
Haha is that why ya left my game? Lol I was getting killed before they were even on my screen. I really hope black ops isn't like this but I have a bad feeling it's gonna be exactly the same.

Ye sorry man ! i was getting fucked before anyone was infront of me and my inter bullets to the chest doin nothing (Y) and i saw a B/O video and hit markers on Chopper gunner thing, so nothing will change GUARANTEED

Astra SRI/ Hornet
na its perfectly fine i test it regularly. its the hosts connection you use anyway and how fast they send your information back to you. obviously on a perfect day this host system works but more often its pants hence why servers were made to stop this utter nonesense.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i recorded 4 vids, i'll have a dig through and do 1 video. that Scrapyard one it will be up tomorrow. it's still rendering now

Nothing at the mo :(
yeah last night S+D games was awesome.. especially with Mr Irish man on the other team lol

Loved when we was 3-0 down and i bet they thought "we got this in the bag!" then we won 4-3 lol

Fabia VRS
yeah last night S+D games was awesome.. especially with Mr Irish man on the other team lol

Loved when we was 3-0 down and i bet they thought "we got this in the bag!" then we won 4-3 lol

Ah that irish bloke was too funny! you guys just ripping him to shreds :p

That was on scrapyard wernt it? and we was tubing ;)

Fabia VRS
I like it when gedi dies in that vid, and then goes to spectate me and im just f**king about changing class and get shot :eek:

Fabia VRS
Oh gedi do you have the karachi game where they were all sheilding and i got the whole team and left you all for dust ? ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye, I've got it. I've got another 3 view took some parts out to make it shorter. It'll be up hopefully tonight

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Currently going through the SP campaign on this again on PC - forgot just how well put together it was. Just completed the 'Mall' bit and now onto moving through Arcadia with the support of Honey Badger.

Does anyone with the PC version fancy having a go at the co-op Spec Ops missions? If so - let me know! :)

D.