ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

LY 182
Had a few decent games yesterday trying a few different tactics.

Thought I'd whack Marathon, Lightweight and Commando on and work on my knifing. Got 20 kills in that match lol! One of the most ideal maps for that tactic I guess as there's not much chance for guys to take you out from distance.

Had a cheeky game on Afghan sitting in the front end of the plane. Managed to get a chopper gunner. I'm actually awful at using them though I think I got 2 kills but I'm sure the guys were all hiding in the caves so that kinda explains it I guess.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

i recored 3 other videos and took the best bits and made it into 1

Last edited by a moderator:
  LY 182
Had a few decent games yesterday trying a few different tactics.

Thought I'd whack Marathon, Lightweight and Commando on and work on my knifing. Got 20 kills in that match lol! One of the most ideal maps for that tactic I guess as there's not much chance for guys to take you out from distance.

Had a cheeky game on Afghan sitting in the front end of the plane. Managed to get a chopper gunner. I'm actually awful at using them though I think I got 2 kills but I'm sure the guys were all hiding in the caves so that kinda explains it I guess.

The stabbing spree was on Favela, forgot to mention that.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Hi mate, had to go to get my dinner.

The first one was okay, the second I couldn't get going on. Might be back on later, usually in a full party but will invite you if we get room, usually don't play TDM though.

LY 182
Hi mate, had to go to get my dinner.

The first one was okay, the second I couldn't get going on. Might be back on later, usually in a full party but will invite you if we get room, usually don't play TDM though.

Ah that's cool mate. Just had my dinner too and I'm playing with some friends now so I'll catch you another time!

Anyone going to be on tonight? I might come on later if theres going to be another good lobby going like earlier on ;)

Who was it talking about their mum walking in on them whilst doing the dirty??? hahahah :p

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Was playing on this today on xbox and the controls are totally retarded just like there owners. Aim and shoot are r2 and l2 which take longer as it's a sensitivity button and the walk/run button is miles away and feels totally awkward. And before any1 says I'm just used to ps3 well my last console was a 360 but I just feel it doesn't suit cod at all.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
But you do get used to it. I think the PS3 feels awkward . . . I won't mention how bad the standard of the players is on the PS3 either.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
The ps3 pad is like touching your own c**k everything is just right. The xbox pad is like touching another mans c**k that's got the bad aids. Lol

Well mr pants if they wernt retarded surely they would of bought the ps3. Surely.

LY 182
I wish I'd got a PS3 just so I could play COD with you Kev! :eek:

I do actually think I'd be better on a PS3, especially as my hands are quite small and girly LOL. But I'm comfortable on the Xbox, and more of my mates have that so it was the most logical choice for me.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I was gonna look on here for ya and play ya while I was on but signal where my bro lives is s**t so couldn't get on here with my iPhone. And ps3 and xbox players arnt better or worse. Lol I was playing like a noob with the controls and first game got 17-8 then next game beat my bros killstreak on 10 with 12. Lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The ps3 pad is like touching your own c**k everything is just right. The xbox pad is like touching another mans c**k that's got the bad aids. Lol

Well mr pants if they wernt retarded surely they would of bought the ps3. Surely.
lmfao omg

Fiesta ST-2
But you do get used to it. I think the PS3 feels awkward . . . I won't mention how bad the standard of the players is on the PS3 either.
I'll agree with you to a certain extent xbox players are on average better. Id say .20 kd ratio better if you switch from xbox to PS3, which is nothing. A few mates of mine switched and they had slightly better stats on PS3 but you could put that down to knowing the maps.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

the ps3 pad is great.... if you have little girl hands and tiny thumbs....

LY 182
Been messing around with different set ups again.

Been using this perk set up a fair bit: Marathon, Lightweight and Commando (pro on all). Love being able to get around the map more just gotta combine that with a bit of stealth I suppose as a few times I'm sprinting and can't get my shot in quick enough. On the more compact maps it's been pretty good though. Started to use the Spas a lot more now and that's really paying off. Bar a few times where I've been caught out of range I've been pretty lethal with it really.

Also switched to using the UMP45 as my main gun and the change seems to have been worth it too. Had a great game on Afghan where I was around 25-12 or something. 2 of the opposing team were noob tubing the whole game otherwise I'd of had less deaths. Almost had an AC out after 2-3 mins but got stuck slightly trying to jump into part of the airplane and got killed haha. Was on 7 kills without using my pred / harriers but then couldn't quite jump into the plane quick enough.

Had a decent game on the Rust level too. Mental that level is just pure carnage lol. Managed 18 kills and found the UMP45 was performing really well!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Decided fro the first time ever to use the heart beat sensor.

Its pretty good really!

LY 182
Haha. I only play with my headset if I'm with mates. But felt the need to put mine on last night and call some of the other team a bunch of c***s for noob tubing. Oh dear... :eek:

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Noob tubing, danger close, commando and lightweight is usually used by c*nts fella. I'll add you on the xbox later if you're about.

LY 182
Haha I've been using lightweight and commando a bit.. uh oh. :dapprove:

Noob tubing is the one that bugs me though. It's just a total lack of skill / aiming ability. I like to use commando if I've got marathon on cause I can get a few cheeky kills instead of using up my ammo which is pretty important for building up a killstreak.

Would be a lot better if you couldn't do any of the above but hey.

Yeah send a friend request I'll be on sometime this evening.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
We all have a blast on running profiles here and there I guess. One of my mates NEVER uses anything but running profiles the Gimp.

LY 182
Haha! My favourite use with marathon / lightweight is when somebody is being a c**t in an open map like Afghan for example. I'll just leg it round and knife the cnut in the back.

Renault Megane 2.0
Scavenger Pro / Stopping Power Pro / Commando Pro is my regular class. Not sure why you say Commando is for the c*nts, the 3rd perk slot is pretty useless I feel so having a quicker knife is the only one worth having.

Although Marathon Pro / Lightweight Pro / Commando Pro is a good laugh coz it seriously f*cks people off!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Scavenger Pro / Stopping Power Pro / Commando Pro is my regular class. Not sure why you say Commando is for the c*nts, the 3rd perk slot is pretty useless I feel so having a quicker knife is the only one worth having.

Although Marathon Pro / Lightweight Pro / Commando Pro is a good laugh coz it seriously f*cks people off!

Mainly because it is so ridiculous, you can teleport half way across the map and stap someone before they have got a bullet into you.

Ninja is the best and most used perk in the game. Silent footsteps is great for stealth.

Renault Megane 2.0
Mainly because it is so ridiculous, you can teleport half way across the map and stap someone before they have got a bullet into you.

Ninja is the best and most used perk in the game. Silent footsteps is great for stealth.

Haha slightly dramatic but funny all the same! Fair enough... dont think ive actually ever used ninja.

LY 182
Gotta admit there is something rather funny / satisfying about pegging it and knifing somebody from an insane distance. :approve:

Bloody hate it when you come up against a team where there's 3 or 4 of them working together though. There was mates on a team yesterday and they all had spots close to each other. Ended up joining another lobby. I know it's a 'team' deatchmatch.. but 4 or 5 of them controlling an area sucks to play against lol.

I generally use commado/noob tube classes just to piss people off TBH! The winy little no scopers just moan and moan which just makes it more entertaining!

But to be fair, my usual running class in Marathon/Lightweight/Ninja with UMP/MP5k.

Then I have my 'normal' class of ScarH or similar with sleight of hand, stopping power and ninja.

Sniper class is sleight of hand, stopping power and steady aim. You can hold you breath longer plus my side weapon is duel USP pistols which makes them fairly accurate!

When playing S&D I keep an eye on how many kills the enemy is getting and if they are doing well I will switch to a cold blooded class.

Renault Megane 2.0
I think quickscoping is probably on the same level of annoyingness as noob tubing! Auto aim on a multiplayer game is just ridiculous... ive heard that it wont feature on the new one though which is good news!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Haha slightly dramatic but funny all the same! Fair enough... dont think ive actually ever used ninja.

Hardly. Commando is one of the most stupidly over powered perks going! Plenty of good perks in slot 3, sitrep for example.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I think the poorer quality players on PS3 is due to the kind of people that buy them.

I'm sure there are hardcore gamers on the PS3, but I think a lot of people buy the PS3 for the other things it offers, like Blu-ray etc, therefore attracting a different customer who is after more than just a games console. They end up playing online games for more of a laugh when they fancy it. Whereas the 360 seems to be for more hardcore gamers.

Doesn't apply in every situation I'm sure but you see what I mean.