ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I mainly use commando as pro so I can jump off stuff etc and not get hurt. That's really handy

Nothing at the mo :(
I think the poorer quality players on PS3 is due to the kind of people that buy them.

I'm sure there are hardcore gamers on the PS3, but I think a lot of people buy the PS3 for the other things it offers, like Blu-ray etc, therefore attracting a different customer who is after more than just a games console. They end up playing online games for more of a laugh when they fancy it. Whereas the 360 seems to be for more hardcore gamers.

Doesn't apply in every situation I'm sure but you see what I mean.

if you had a ps3.. you would be saying the exact opposite lol

Does anyone play a bit of gamebattles on here?

Myself and a few mates have just got started on there and it's quite good. Because of the nature of the site, you are always playing people that want to win and not just pissed up people fcuking about.

http://gamebattles.com/

Worth a look boys, especially for the competative ones in here ;)

f**king hate that site, full of c***s, I used to use it for CS:source and did for a bit on COD4 when I played in hardcore clans.

The console gamers on it that aren't foreign are usually kids.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
All ya have to do is pay 10 credits. Lol yeah I'll pay to play the game I already own in my own house with my console and with the 20 million other people to play against.

On another note. I found a place that sells balaclavas like ghosts. I thought it was pretty cool.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i can't sign on the PSN network, put my password in and it say cant access PSN, i checked the internet connection test on the ps3 and it said PSN 'Failed'. It's never happened before

any ideas

dosnt matter now got is sorted

Last edited:
All ya have to do is pay 10 credits. Lol yeah I'll pay to play the game I already own in my own house with my console and with the 20 million other people to play against.

On another note. I found a place that sells balaclavas like ghosts. I thought it was pretty cool.

You don't have to pay, it's free, just read it properly ;)

I find it quite good as I play a lot of s&d, I hate going online and getting stuck in a team with retards.

This way I play with my mates against other teams that want to do well and not f**k about.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

that is sick esp the claymore and the last sniping one on higrise. i bet that dont happen very often for them

Last edited by a moderator:
  LY 182
Did he hang over the edge of the building and effectively drop the claymore down??

Rofl at that sniping. You gotta say it was a bit lucky to have them all in those positions but still, epic skills to take em all down!

I had a moment on Afghan the other night where 5 of their team was running into the cave and I was behind them. I panicked and knifed 1 of them and then got noob tubed lol. Massive fail!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aly, Kev, Gedi you on for a blast today? il be on from 3 for a few hours
defo, just for you dredz lol

plus got the ps3 sorted, i rang them up and he was spot on. the problem was i put in my nephews DOB in and not and adults DOB thats why it went to the master account password off another account

edit dredz, sorry got a call just 1 min ago got to go to the shop ;) sorry about that was looking forward. be on later though

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
got me worrying , checked my car it's there its at the back. car park was full. there a few nice lasses in sainsbury next door. is that wee you were going? i like one esp who works there on sunday mmm

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yes dredz, I got bored last night on the s n d so i turned it off watched abit sky. I've got some vids I'll get them up next day or so when my useage allowance gets reset. I'll be on about after 18:00

Dodgy one
I've got a class at the minute I've just started using which I'm owning with:

Mp5 rapid fire
Spas 12 grip
Marathon pro
Stopping power pro
Sitrep
martyrdom

I just run round like a looney because it's soo quick I'm regularly getting 15 kills and very few deaths a match :-D

Managed to get reddot in 2 matches which is good for me lol

Found this earlier on, taken near 1 year ago in asda in ayr, me and the girlfriend turned up at 11pm and was around 10 people waiting, an hour later over 250 people! most amusing moment was when around midnight they announced id was needed

DSC00358.gif

Clio 1.2 16v
i turned up at 6.15am before work walked in and out again in about ten minutes and had the longest shift imaginable lol

Clio 1.2 16v
imagine if the post comes from royal mail and the time they deliver they need a signature and you happen to be in the shower! how p*ssed off would you be if you had to wait 48 hours and collect from the depot with one of them stupid little cards lol

Last edited:
  Mk2 ph1 clio
I work at the metrocentre and game are doing a midnight launch... I finish work at 10pm so im going to grab it at midnight. Might blast the RC car around the malls while it's empty! haha