ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

LY 182
Played several hours yesterday lol. Went out Saturday so was just chilling. Quite a few good games. Had a 22-1 on Wasteland which was probably the easiest game I've ever had. Ran into the underground bit, RPG at the ready, double kill BOOOOM haha. Did that twice. Pred missile triple kill. Harriers out, then pavelow out. As the team were all respawning outside the harriers / pavelow was just getting loads of easy kills lol.

Only got a couple more days playing the game now! I'm off to Prague Wednesday to Monday evening and should have Black Ops on the Tuesday!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

got a couple more vids to post up, but wont be much more of them. Be recording Black Ops from now on

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

wasnt happy at the change of host and lol at the flash bang

LY 182
Sorry Geddes, but your videos suck compared to these:

Actually PMSL at them. (Sorry if posted before...)

LY 182
Managed to get 2 AC130's in 2 games one after the other last night. 1st was on Invasion and then on Quarry. Had a proper laugh winding up some guy on a later game on Quarry too. Pretty sure he had marathon / lightweight on and was either knifing or running with akimbo handguns. So where we spawned at the bottom I crouched in the corner, waited for him to run past and took him out, managed that twice. Then thought yeah he's gonna come after me so crouched across the other side, then sure enough he came sprinting round where I'd previously been so picked him off again easily lol. Was pretty cunt1sh tactics, but was pretty funny. He was good though, still ended up with like 37 kills or something. Hate it when I have no good other players on my team!

Mountune Tractor

wasnt happy at the change of host and lol at the flash bang

I've watched quite a few of your videos mate and generally they are pretty good. However, ditch the crap voice effects. One of the machinima guys uses it and it pisses me off "double kill" "multi kill" - how about no.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've watched quite a few of your videos mate and generally they are pretty good. However, ditch the crap voice effects. One of the machinima guys uses it and it pisses me off "double kill" "multi kill" - how about no.
aye cheers for that. I dont normally use the sound effect see how it goes

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

i quit liked the middle long clip where i was playing cat n mouse on Skidrow, i put in 2 other short clips i thought was ok ish, i thought it was pretty good he must of got sick and he was using the shotgunthat killed me

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
where can i get these from like? i got loads of duke stuff but loads of them dont suit the game i think.

will be funny those sounds like

Why not go for brian badonde's "boo" for double kill or "biddley boo" for triple kills instead?
Legend!!! That will be amazing!! :D

where can i get these from like? i got loads of duke stuff but loads of them dont suit the game i think.

will be funny those sounds like
Dunno whether this helps, but: http://facejackersoundboards.com/index.php/brian-badonde/brian-bedonde/
Click "biddily bong pills" in the bottom right corner... Grenade kill?

Omg, that idea is awesome!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
wouldnt have a clue to get them as a clip so i can just drag n drop on the sony vegas, some good uns there like

LY 182
Decent vids as per Geddes. I really rate the Pavelow, especially if you have it up straight after your harriers. Loads of easy kills on a fairly open map!! :cool:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

epic game on Estate, i went abit rusty on the end though

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
As some of you know been pretty ill and in and out of hospital for the past couple of weeks. But feeling better now (just in time for black ops ;) ). Might be on this afternoon or evening to shake off the cobwebs if anyone else is on.

Fiesta ST-2
Gedi, is one of those vids where we absolutel rapped on ground war? The snowy level I think. Can't watch em at work.

Ill be online later on I think... Gotta make the most of my last week on the PS with you lot :drunk:
From next week im an xbox gay :butt:

YES NOOB TUBE... YES DOUBLE KILL... YESS NOOB TUBE!! haha that was funny Kev

yessssss harpham. lol why you leaving ps ya big vagina?

Ive got an xbox sitting on my desk that I hardly use, so thought id try Black Ops on there to make it seem worth the money ive blown on it ;) . Most of my mates seem to be on xbox aswell.
Only bought it for Forza tbf, but got bored of it...

So I got FIFA 11 for PS and getting Black Ops for xbox, so I use both lol.

So technically not leaving the PS crew ;) just wont be joining you on Black Ops :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Gedi, is one of those vids where we absolutel rapped on ground war? The snowy level I think. Can't watch em at work.
aye it is, i got another ground war to put up the one on scrapyard where i was spassen

im doing 2 montages, unfortunatly the dazzle was down again on the sound mega FTL, so ive got music in the back ground

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

made a short one with a effect first time i did it, see what you think on the video