ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye i na, last game that was lol, we won like. i got an epic multi kill pred we won by 69 kills

Clio 1.2 16v
im at work til 11, im on but cant decide what to play on! Goerdie's got MW2 back too, check out geddes latest BF video you'll p*ss

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

i'm not too sure if i will be on tonight now

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
wft is rumble? 'precacherumble' got this ERROR message on crash got kicked out

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had a game with harry on favela, got my SPAS right at the end on that balcany with that grass, i was at the door way and he was on the grass i fired off 6-8 shots not 1 hit marker i had to get a metre away to kill him WTF

i'm not on tonight going out

Bumder With A Buffer
I might be on after im back from the pub (probably not a godd idea!) Going down there in a mo and will straight on the jaeger bombs :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol that's funny as f@@k.

Im on now if anyone wants a game, i'll be on tonight too

Clio 1.2 16v
seen that last night, the man is epic! went 15-2 on Invasion earlier probably my best SND score yet, not even noobing lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm off for the night, got totaly sick before.

going to watch that video again. the way he goes on you just got to listen what hes saying lol

AK

M240i
This is shite, been trying for the last 20 mins to get a TDM game and it's just not happening :S keeps searching for players..

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've been on around dinner time and was in about 5 games and all of them was fu@@en bol@@ks.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
played this for a year and finally got into a hacked lobby on whats probably the last time ill play it. lol its insane.

Bumder With A Buffer
I just sold MW2 for £22.

May purchase another one in a few months and get my K/D ratio back up. At one point I was really anal about always having a decent K/D ratio.

Lately i've just been running around getting achivements etc so its taken a hit.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
when i first layed it having a decent K/D didnt come to mind, and still havnt a clue on -14% accuarcy lol. after having my im on fire account my stats are much better. made all the difference having that sharkoons head set. and having the right set up for the right map

learned allot playing this as it's my 1st proper ps3 online game so ill pass it onto BO