ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Bumder With A Buffer
Does having a decent headset REALLY make all the difference?? Maybe thats why people track me through walls then?? Even with f**king cold blodded and Ninja Pro on (thats f**king impossible to hear me coming with them on BTW)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i think it defo helps, i cant hear f~~k all if they got ninja on unless they jump of stuff and they land it makes that bang noise. i can pin point on the map where the enemys air drop is going to land just by the noise of the plane. i cant play without it now. i've had people saying how the hell did you hear me
before i struggled to know if the enemy was on the left or the right of me or below or above me. and now i can

Mountune Tractor
i think it defo helps, i cant hear f~~k all if they got ninja on unless they jump of stuff and they land it makes that bang noise. i can pin point on the map where the enemys air drop is going to land just by the noise of the plane. i cant play without it now. i've had people saying how the hell did you hear me
before i struggled to know if the enemy was on the left or the right of me or below or above me. and now i can

I agree with this tbh. I've got a turtle beach headset that I bought for WAW and my game is much better with it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
on that game kev on the last round 3 guys still alive i saw 2 of them right next to each other got them both and i got a hit maker of another guy behind, ran out of mag i ducked so i lobbed a flash bang quit a distance got a perfect head shot direct impact for a game winning kill, on the othor team they were howling. what a sight it was

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
ah kev lol, if dredz comes on later on be on a high again. i turned it off now me and fiestec wernt happy

Fabia VRS
whos actually going to be playing mw2 when black ops comes out? i might not be getting for at least a month so am i going to be all larried?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
whos actually going to be playing mw2 when black ops comes out? i might not be getting for at least a month so am i going to be all larried?
lol Kingy, you'll be on ya jack jones, billy no mates lol. tbh i doubt i will for a long long time. providing it dosnt happen to moh played like a few games and that it for me no more.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
tbh, all the camping and noob tube tossers will on bo so yeah i'll have a few rounds with ya

Dodgy one

f**k Me :eek:

awesome, thought I was doing well t'uther night using similar tactics literally just running around with marathon hunting the red dots i got an 11 killstreak lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
cheers. i've had a few games like that score before, not often enough though. a normal game is mid 20's, was a good game that one as i was host. i can be on fire when im host

Bumder With A Buffer

I agree with this tbh. I've got a turtle beach headset that I bought for WAW and my game is much better with it.

So which headsets would you guys recommend then?? I dont want to spend SILLY money. I may even ask for them for Xmas off the GF or sister etc.

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.208-5012.aspx

Something like that but for PS3 obviously.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be on tomorrow for a few during the day, i'm not that bothered with BO very much

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
when playing BO my headset isnt used to it's full potential tbh. on MW2 it does

I'm still playing (sexbox 360). Probably won of the only players not up to 10th prestige yet lol!

Gamertag: JayX2A

Just found my copy of MW1 - might have to give that a blast online as never played it much online and hadn't even reached prestige!

Fabia VRS
Im might be on for tomorrow

but i have to say playing on tdm im getting 30+ kills nearly every game all the pros have left to black ops and all the retards are left its brill

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
there's still the odd noob tuber and loads of snipers on SND, it does my nut in. while i was on Wasteland with aly TDM i catched some boosters next to that statue in the bushes. i saw an insertion when i came up close he moved off so i moved off then i though ill have a good look around to be on the safe side then i saw a guy cold blodded right in the bushes few metres away from the insertion with the lap top out with the chopper gunner, killed him still raking the kills in and he called in the NUKE. boosting bas@@@ds

after playing on and off BO my gaming is abit out playing MW2 on the controls plus the senstivity. i'll get back in the swing of things

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've had a few high 20's too and a few shi@y ones but give it time, i'm doing really well on SND at the minute

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've been in about 6 games and every single one theres been bad connection, 1 host and everyone else 1 bar 2 bar and 3 bar

Had a good session on mw2 this afternoon with geddes.

I was in a hacked lobby last night on vacate, few triple noob tubes in game but when heading for c no matter what thrown in ie smoke bombs, stun grenades i was killed, watched a kill cam and from the killers view point everyone was showing up as a red square, maybe an aimbot?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i cant get into a rythem at the minute, you were playing really good aly. had another hacked lobby this afternoon 1 minute into the game missle coming in, harrier emergancy airdrop. chopper gunner, harrier, harrier. and another emergancy soon after another air drop yet another 2 harriers and another chopper gunner. i sent him a message expressing my feelings

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been on GW for a montage and the connection is bad as aver and the amount of cheating cnuts is outrageus dodgy kill cams, a guy high in the air firing off a M240.

Nothing at the mo :(
OMFG I GIVE UP!! BLACKOPS IS SOOO s**t FFS.. back to MW2

And before anyone asks,, no im not minus on KD ratio.. im level 25.. with 1.56 ratio.. this game is just pathetic

OMFG I GIVE UP!! BLACKOPS IS SOOO s**t FFS.. back to MW2

And before anyone asks,, no im not minus on KD ratio.. im level 25.. with 1.56 ratio.. this game is just pathetic

its like a cartoon, why did the make all these customisation options when simply they made the game shite!