ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
OMFG I GIVE UP!! BLACKOPS IS SOOO s**t FFS.. back to MW2

And before anyone asks,, no im not minus on KD ratio.. im level 25.. with 1.56 ratio.. this game is just pathetic

It plays better IMO. No longer can you throw a grenade 400 miles, or kill someone from 300 yards with a SPAS.

Finally reached Prestige 10 lol! Had another blast on Black ops and still found it way too easy compared to MW2.

Moving on to Creed 3 online now!

421 Cammed 172
Thanks god i'm not the only one who doesnt like Black-Ops!!!

Everyone seems to be playing it though so can't get a decent match going with mates!

Everyone just seems to sponge on BO and there's not enough Hardcore mods for my liking because of that!

Zombies is OK on Five if you can get onto the table.....

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been playing more SND than ever before. cheers Lew_SJH and the others. got some knifing skill lol

been destroying them every game we play.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
add me with your new id mark, will be on tom pm, lending mate black ops for a few days
sent you my new ID, i'll be just using that on MW2 when i'm on the ball

awsome games there aly lol, you got a multi kill on the Harrier's air strike, both of us had double kills, tripple kills and your multi. it was Biblical

sent you my new ID, i'll be just using that on MW2 when i'm on the ball

awsome games there aly lol, you got a multi kill on the Harrier's air strike, both of us had double kills, tripple kills and your multi. it was Biblical

Was epic, 6 with the harrier just from its bombing run

few good games today, on underpass playing groundwar domination, got my predator, took out 3 with that, got airstrike and harriers, nailed 6 in bombing run with harriers, put airstrike in over spawn and got another 6, finished 43-4

So many angry/bullied people online recently! Why do they feel the need to send abusive messages! My standard 'will do sweetheart' or 'thanks sweetheart' goes down a charm!!

Was getting bitched about when I was running round with the UMP, saying its a newbie gun as newbie guns are the ones unlocked from the start.. he was using an intervention... spot the flaw in the argument there!

So instead I ran round with Akimbo Rangers... good way to wind people up no end!

So many angry/bullied people online recently! Why do they feel the need to send abusive messages! My standard 'will do sweetheart' or 'thanks sweetheart' goes down a charm!!

Was getting bitched about when I was running round with the UMP, saying its a newbie gun as newbie guns are the ones unlocked from the start.. he was using an intervention... spot the flaw in the argument there!

So instead I ran round with Akimbo Rangers... good way to wind people up no end!

All the players on MW2 are complete d!cks atm.

Can't have at least one good game without some sort of message from another player!

just switched on to three messages, stopped playing around 00.30 today...first was "c**t"...simple enough message to write, second was "f**k off you loser" and third and the best....epic jew hunting there!

ended up in what i think must have been a hacked lobby, i called in 3 care packages and when the tried to pick them up you couldnt, didnt even show you what was in box and box didnt appear on map, same thing happened to other people on same team. Left that game and went straight into underpass and around 10 emergency airdrops were called in at once by other side who were all camping on top of the road that goes over map!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye we had 2 or more good stints an won every single round. had a few early on with Liam and his mate only lost 1 iirc.

seems to be more snipers than ever playing this now esp on S+D. why cant these people play properly

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Having a few with you lot tonight for the first time in ages! Do Dredz and Geordie not play mw2 anymore?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Good few games earlier peeps. Have to say the connection on this is spot on have been for a while now. We won quit a few games tonight. It's all about team work and good communication and last thing pure skill lol. Also nice noob tubing aly

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be up for a few more games tonight, i'm not bothered about recording on this now. hald of these people will be hacks and i see no point.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a good few games with you lot tonight, had an epic fail with that RPG on underpass haha

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye had a good few games, you did good last night Liam, you were the last one allive one one of them and 3 or 4 guys left, 1 down 2 down 3 down and i said to one of yous if i was liamn i'd be proper hyper and i need to calm down n get the last one.

In favela i saw you climb and jumped into the tree never knew you could do that and you got that sniper twice lol buy climbing that ladder leading to the roof. was class you got that sniper twice same spot lol

aye that RPG was a mega fail sorry but i had to laugh 1 on 1 saw him in the forklift room and BAM the rpg hit the railing where you stood lol

got a few pm's and texts of people, i'll be on poss boxing day but defo after that. the ps3's not going on at mo

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
boils my pee that S+D has become a sniping game, been a few times where i get people telling me off / complaining i should be using the sniper rifle, WTF why should i