ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i was so f@@@ed last night, i thought and have a bottle of wine last night, still had a little bit left feel rough this moring. Been a long time since i had the stuff

be up for a few more games tonight, i wasnt at tmy best last night on DOMI i was even noob tubing and still was likr 50/50 K/D lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye i heard you saying, i also noticed your triple then quad i dont remeber when you got them like lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just been in a lobby spectating and was over looking a player and the person was hacking, i recorded it. what should i do with it post it up and send to the relevant person or post it up and get rid?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol it's rendering now, about 2 mins abit of S+D, i sent the person a message too nee reply yet, prob a young kid pooing their pants

be about 45 mins or less for upload too

Fiesta ST-2
Ok gedi, I'm in all night now got flu! So party whenever, just want to finish some races with my newly aquired 750bhp 1966 cobra on GT5 first.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye i enjoyed it last night, but it was a joke on the hackers like it got to me at one point i wasnt happy.

I was on fire on the TDM's with liam like but even so on the S+D even though they were hackers and hacked lobby's allot of them were still sh@t

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I know, I reckon its 'cos Black Ops is out so there wont be as many people moderating MW2 or bothering to report it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had some awsome games tonight on S+D, cheers people

was on Afghan 6 on 6 the other team all snipers some were hackers and i was the last one standing with all 6 enemies still alive got the noob tube out, BOOM 1 down BOOM 2 down then fired a few rounds of the ACR 3 down, 3 left reloaded BOOM 4 down reloaded again BOOM another down then last one standing then BOOM OMG 6 on 1 it was epic.

then another S+D on Scrapyard finished on 19-3 best ever score on S+D, was over the moon for that one too

Aye on that Skidrow i had no gun then got killed of claymore then i left so i must of left just in time. Not happy at all about the Hack we just got Liam and Aly

Fabia VRS
Ahhhh geddes il have to come back and have a reunion match with ya ;) i bet i will be so shocking tho! haha :L