ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye nee bother, me and the lads been sweating away.

I'm a straight up BEAST lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm not now liam no, ready to watch a few episodes of 'Band of Brothers' that i recorded past few days

might be going to the baths in the morning and going out on the afternoon see family and a meal so not sure when i'll be on

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm of out now, i might be on the PS3 later but i got a few films to watch. Hmmm decisions decisions.

Taking a break for a bit, played for around 6 hours today, back up to lv20 so got my tar21, even better i actually have a gun to use compared to last night!

Mk2 ph1 clio
I didnt have a bad night on this tbh, first S+D game i went 10-1 and followed by a few 6-0's .... still hate it though. the hacked lobbies just bug the crap outta me.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye you did good geordie esp you havnt been on at all for a long time, you got the touch lol

I'll be on tonight for a few games, was nakered last night only had 3 games turned it off

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm having a Hot Choc at mo and din dins is in the oven, so might pop on lol after it

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I've just got MW today, my 1st ever shooter and I went online. Holy s**t some people play it too much, I was often dead before I even knew there was someone else around ffs. Need more practice.. Any quick tips instead of me reading through 465 pages?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be on later seb and i'll add you kneel and have a chat or what ever, i still good at this game lol.

i've got loads of vid's on YouTube MGeddes7 is my channel.

Quick tips for you

allways look around all the time no tunnel vision
try use a silencer

it all depends what your style is I'm more like Rambo style

Fiesta ST-2
Try and work your way up the sensitivity levels, always keep an eye on the radar. Listen out for enemies (better with a headset/ninja pro) etc.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Dredz is that a different headset you are using? Turtle Beach by any chance?

I was told if you listen hard enough while using a Turtle Beach you can even hear people who are using Ninja Pro lol

Clio RS 182

I was told if you listen hard enough while using a Turtle Beach you can even hear people who are using Ninja Pro lol

The amplifier on the Turtle Beach headsets are silly tbh, to hear someone using ninja you'd need it turned all the way up, but then one explosion and you'd be deaf

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah as treemanx said as i do quit abit is look at the radar, yeah using Ninja Pro i love Ninja Pro my Best 3rd perk,

also as said above SPAS as the secondry extended mags if poss, also try and predict where the enemy will be that will gain from experience.

also try and stick to the outside of the map and do circles way less chance of getting killed. works for me

LY 182
Geddes just watched a few Youtube clips and this is really tempting me to whack MW2 on for a couple hours tonight. Dam you!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Geddes just watched a few Youtube clips and this is really tempting me to whack MW2 on for a couple hours tonight. Dam you!
MW2 FTW lol

Anyone on tonight? I've been teaching these quickscope pros how it's done on search a lot recently using my famas.
i'll be on for abit untill i get tired, i've been using my SPAS and ump45 allot on S+D they don't like it. Noob Tube came out and last week and they rage quit after the second game when i got all 6 of them , omg it was qualo should of seen me i was GOD LMFAO

Mustang, S13, AX GT
i'll be on later seb and i'll add you kneel and have a chat or what ever, i still good at this game lol.

i've got loads of vid's on YouTube MGeddes7 is my channel.

Quick tips for you

allways look around all the time no tunnel vision
try use a silencer

it all depends what your style is I'm more like Rambo style
Cheers mate I'll have a look. I thought I'd be ok I can hold my own on multiplayer with friends but these guys online are fcuking rediculous lol. Also I dont know what happened but last night I went onto an online play, got blown up instantly everytime I respawned so I left the room, and when I left the room I got EVERYTHING unlocked and it says I've got 100% completed on multi-player section now :S

I'll look out for you on PSN next time I go on :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm pretty good on this plus a few others and we'll get a game going.

sounds of you been in a hacked lobby there's hell of allot of it now even more so on S+D, myself got done last week joined in a lobby with liam and aly and we got done. F@@@@n b@@@@it it is

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i did notice like my gun stats all got complete like 1000 kills and 1000 headshots and that and i noticed i got that spinning 10th prestige badge the f@@@@rs

Mustang, S13, AX GT
How do I undo it? It makes it look like I know what I'm doing and its pretty obvious thats not true haha!

Clio 1.2 16v

they're a cheaper alternative to TB but yeah even with ninjo pro you can hear people its awesome