ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
hell no traded that in :p

i do miss the zombies at times but you cant beat a full MW2 party on SnD though!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i bet there's a hell of allot of BO people miss our party's, TOUGH LUCK EH lol

Dredz, you still not got your gun back? Was some awesome killcams the other night when we were dicking around, i wont be on until friday or saturday this week.

ah will you not why?

Back at work and busy as hell! Will be hammering it over weekend as need my danger close pro and one man army back to get some serious quad hunting in! Mind you that quad game winning pred kill wasnt too bad yesterday! Got a copy of gt5 to try from guy at my work so will see what thats like

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
qualo will a have a race with ya, i'll be busy one day over the weekend polishing my mates car

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
how easy has it been tonight like, had a few flawless games liam and treemanx has been on the ball too, plenty of abuse too lol.

lol at that Estate one, they had 6 in a group same clan tag all snipers we won 4-0 then they rage quit lol, qualo

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye no bother, i won't be on long tomorrow night. detailing my friends car so i need to be fresh as a daisy even though i am

Fiesta ST-2
how easy has it been tonight like, had a few flawless games liam and treemanx has been on the ball too, plenty of abuse too lol.

lol at that Estate one, they had 6 in a group same clan tag all snipers we won 4-0 then they rage quit lol, qualo

Yeah stupid kids moaning because they were using snipers, they chose to use them! Idiots!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

LIAMLFC im gunna de rank you

f**k off lol im a UMP no0b apparently.

Mustang, S13, AX GT

Yeah I was amazing for the half hour I was on... seriously I barely got chance to do anything you all killed every one haha

LY 182
I whacked this in yesterday for a few games. Just played core TDM. Had a few decent games considering it felt a lot different to Black Ops. Remembered how much fun the 5,7,9 set up of pred missile, harrier strike and pavelow was.

Got a feeling there's loads more idiots playing now though. I swear almost everybody was running around with a sniper lol.

I'd love the MW2 maps on BOps. Hoping the DLC pack might have some better quality maps that are really fun.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i dont bother with TDM now, can't remeber the last time i played this on my tod. Just been playing S+D with the lasse's of here :rasp:, aye you can't beat 5,7 and 9 that's my fav kill streak

What time are you girls on tonight? i'm paying GT5 at mo trying to get lvl 23

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah I was amazing for the half hour I was on... seriously I barely got chance to do anything you all killed every one haha
aye it will come to you practice and more practice,

i've had maybe 50-60+ days put together on this game

Fiesta ST-2
he was on the phone (well pretending to be) going on about how hes hacked the game and he works for machinima but hes not recording this week etc etc. He went 0-4 on S&D moaned every round then rage quit LOL!

LY 182
Lol I can see why you guys like playing S&D. When you're all working together it's a good laugh. I loved Demolition on Black Ops with a couple mates. With 5 other randoms, it's pretty damn annoying at times!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
wont be on very long tonight, better hurry lol. I need to get my beuety sleep early start detailing my friends car tomorrow

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
ok lol il sign on now, although ran out of contact lenses so if I play s**t thats my excuse!