ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
LOL Even got a little song then about how crap I apparently am, even though I got a higher score than anyone else did on the other side, also got a no0b message from one of the fan bois, to which I replied (explicitly) what I would do to his mother. Didnt do anything but made me feel a 'lil better :cool:

Forgot how much fun this one is when playing with you lot.

When I got kicked from the lobby, I went into a TDM instead. Absolutely raped it. Got like 30-6!

Might play this more often ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol was doing alright when Harpen wasn't there then he joined a few games i was in the negative then he got kicked out and i was on form again.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Im just following a hacker around and shooting next to him to give away his position and annoy him.

im going to get de ranked, oh noes.

lol was doing alright when * ;) Harpham * wasn't there then he joined a few games i was in the negative then he got kicked out and i was on form again.

I must be your lucky charm ;)
I did notice that though, even I was beating you!

Im just going for a barrrth and then im coming back on for a bit for some more straight up beastin'

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i wasnt sure if you were the host and giving me bad connection lol.

Sorry about the invites people my nephew popped down had trouble on the PS3 headset i gave him, it's sorted now

I'm up for some quick games for an hour then i'm off

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just impossible, these snipers one shot quick scope on S+D, boils me f@@ken pee. Probably more than half have got aim bot, that's why everyones sniping so it's not as obvoius :mad:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
its just annoying when people call you a noob because you didnt kill them with a 360 no scope....

Anyone going on?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
very anoying liam also when people complain 'that was a Hard Scope' who gives a @@@@ if it's a Hard Scope a kill is a kill. this is happening more now

Might end up going back to TDM now, this is getting to me proper bad.

S+D is really good fun for us as a group party but it's the other team that spoils it

I'm of for the night now, of to bed soon

Mustang, S13, AX GT
In all honesty I've never had a problem but I mute all the cnuts when I'm on, I can only hear what you guys are saying. Ta for keep adding me in though its a good crack even if I die more times than I do anything useful haha.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
you need to put your headset on!!! im leaving work now so get as many on as you can for some SND carnage

Woke up this morning with a mega hangover and my headset in my ear and the ps3 and tv still on lol

Just popping out for a bit back on soon

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a couple of good games, although I hate ground war lol...

That guy on SnD on Highrise was f**king annoying me, "oh my days why are people using the UMP and not snipin"

Like wtf there isnt a rule that states all kills must be from an Intervention.....

Had a couple of good games, although I hate ground war lol...

That guy on SnD on Highrise was f**king annoying me, "oh my days why are people using the UMP and not snipin"

Like wtf there isnt a rule that states all kills must be from an Intervention.....

+1 That lot were pissing me off... They must have had some sort of aim bot watching their killcams. If not, it was unbelievable tekkers!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Rangers with Marathon Lightweight and steady aim are awesome.

Incredibly nooby, but still awesome, went 36 and 8 on Overgrown using only them.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just for TDMs, been getting really good scores using them
funky.gif

Really good for both big and small maps. Once you learn when to only shoot one barrel and reload, it puts SPAS to shame tbh. Although SPAS has far better range.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I can finally see again properly so going on now for a few if anyones on?

Wont be playing ground war though as it sucks lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just been in a hack lobby then and got stripped of everything except my Prestige.......

At the bottom, you know where the stats usually scroll across, it says YOU GOT f**king OWNED!!!!

Sad, sad people.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Just been in a hack lobby then and got stripped of everything except my Prestige.......

At the bottom, you know where the stats usually scroll across, it says YOU GOT f**king OWNED!!!!

Sad, sad people.

Did you know it was a modded lobby? Ie, were you in a prestige 10 lobby?

Btw, add me on Xbox live folks, gt is jkracin.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Na I didn't know it was a hack lobby.

Wouldn't mind finding another one to get it all back lol....