ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I just came off, all the rooms I went into were hacked rooms with spotty 15 year old cnuts in their bedrooms blowing me up then writing owned across the middle of the screen in big red letters...

Fiesta ST-2
The annoying thing is they think they're cool & are real hackers. All they've done is followed some stupid YouTube video.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be on tonight for an hour or so. When I'm freshed up after getting in from work

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ill be on shortly, better not be all hack lobbys like last night or im going off.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm waiting for fiestec as i'm in the lounge, quick be on for an hour that'll be it for tonight

Last edited:
Quick question...

I have had my account done once, bailed out before 10th prestige unlocked, lost my gun ie no gun to hold, now to avoid this happening, is it possible to copy the game date say onto a usb drive and back it up every couple of days incase get hacked so then could delete game date from ps3 and recopy over from usb?

Clio 1.2 16v
session tonight boyos? feel like coddin it with the old school elite when i get back from work

Oh and what a throwing knife yesterday lololololol :cool:

Mk2 ph1 clio
Can anyone get me into a challenge lobby? or know someone that can? on the PS3?

Some cheating f*ck though it would be funny to wipe everyone in the servers weapon attatchements, titles and emblems and also challenges ... so I have F*ck all... level 70 3rd prestige still with two custom classes set up with my attatchments still on but as soon as i change class to anything ... they disapear.... shame cause i was gettin into S&D on here!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'll be on after Eastenders
homme.gif

Mustang, S13, AX GT
erm, I'll be on after corrie... Do you wanna add me mate, I'll send you a message when I'm on to join the party..

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just litterly got in, i finished work at 16:00 and i went straight over to Hutchie's to sort my car out. I'm tired, hungry and thirsty of to bed soon. i'll be up for a few hours tomorrow like, a quick pop to my local shops get some snacks and i'll be on during the day and poss night

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
last night Fiestec that round i was impressed lol your the last one standing and defo 4 maybe or even 6 left cant remeber on their team on that airport one, you were like Rambo on steroids lol

Sadly have to say think my time on mw2 is at an end, hacked again last night, seems every lobby is fucked now and whole game is fucked, it wont improve either and probably will will get worse.

Lost my leaderboard score, lost my custom classes and they were replaced with fake ones, lost my 29 killstreak, got out up to lv70 and all my pro perks.

Prestiged again and got my custom slots back but lost interest in game after last night.

^ +1 although I think my custom classes were the only thing affected.
While I was waiting for you and Dredz, I joined a few TDM games. Most of them being hacked lobbies, ffs.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i was saying to Fiestec, what's it like on COD4 is that any good at not being hacked? i could buy that again and get rid of MW2

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I miss the small things MW2 has that COD4 has, the game winning kills, the fact that it changes host when the host leaves etc, you get a crap connection in COD4 and you have to get used to it lol.

Wouldnt mind going back to COD4 as I go to 10th Prestige on the 360 and never managed to get that far on PSN.

Fiesta ST-2
last night Fiestec that round i was impressed lol your the last one standing and defo 4 maybe or even 6 left cant remeber on their team on that airport one, you were like Rambo on steroids lol
Lol yeah they didn't like that, not one bit! Yeah COD4 is still good played it 3/4 months ago and enjoyed it. Miss the game winning kills like Liam said though.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Is there anyway I can avoid hacked lobbies? After you guys left I went on to HQ Pro and every fcuking one of them was hacked..

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
not one bit kneel, i've got COD4 now if you lot want to give it ago. think this will be out new game now