ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Just made a new PSN account to have some "YES NOOB TUBE & RPG" action on my dads PS3 (he's just had a new big ass TV and only uses his PS3 for a DVD player, so it'd be rude not to put it to good use).

Its: bwarppp-y0

Ive added a couple of you that I could remember. Drop me an add people please.

Just made a new PSN account to have some "YES NOOB TUBE & RPG" action on my dads PS3 (he's just had a new big ass TV and only uses his PS3 for a DVD player, so it'd be rude not to put it to good use).

What happens when you log into someone elses psn with your own account? Does all your mw2 data pull over?

What??? :S

I have my own PS3 with my normal account on (Harpham), and this account (bwarppp-y0) is going to be used on my dad's.

Right okay.....i have my own ps3 okay? I have one account okay? Say i go to a friends house okay?...keeping up? Then log into the psn on their ps3 okay? What happens if i play mw2 on their ps3? Do i get my details such as prestige level and rank?

^ Ahh gotcha... Sorry dude, read that wrong!

Yea, playing on a massive TV is quite a bit harder (I was still top dog in 4 out of 5 matches that I played on it earlier), although he's got some badass surround sound aswell, so you can hear absolutely everything around you and where its coming from ;) Who needs a Turtle Beach headset, lol.

Yea, playing on a massive TV is quite a bit harder (I was still top dog in 4 out of 5 matches that I played on it earlier), although he's got some badass surround sound aswell, so you can hear absolutely everything around you and where its coming from ;) Who needs a Turtle Beach headset, lol.

any shouts of yes noob tube or yes rpg belted around your old boys house?

i played using a gaming chair on nye and it was not bad for sussing out where folk were coming from

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Im on now for a few games if anyone wants to join? No hack lobbies so far lol.

I use a 32" which is perfect IMO. Also want to get the headset Dredz posted up earlier :p

Im on now for a few games if anyone wants to join? No hack lobbies so far lol.

I use a 32" which is perfect IMO. Also want to get the headset Dredz posted up earlier :p

in a hacked lobby last night with dredz and geordie, decent guy gave us access to the hack menu, walking ac130 is epic!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah my cousins mate hosts them, I was in 1 earlier, teleported everyone to me, lined them up and took them all out with RPD lol.

any shouts of yes noob tube or yes rpg belted around your old boys house?
Not yet, havent unlocked anything really... Running around with the UMP and Spas ;)
I still live at home, so my dad hears plenty of it already anyways lol (and all the rage that goes with it).
I use a 32" which is perfect IMO.
Ive got a 22" in my room which is pretty perfect for me and the size of my room... Dads is 40", so mahooosive difference lol.

added

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had to go offline as im downloading a film on the laptop and had serious amount of lag lol.

So ill be on in 8 hours when its finished downloading LOL Better be good.

Ill be online tomorrow night (from about 9pm onwards) if people want to get a big party going off. Will probably use the new account if dad isnt watching his TV, so wont be any noobtubing or rpg.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be on when I get in from work, so about 17:00 I'll be on. How about a private match when we get numbers?

Mk2 ph1 clio

I can vouch for the difference in surround sound and turtle beach.... surround sound can't touch it! I've moved my ps3 upstairs now with using the headset theres no need for my surround sound system!

£60 for the PX21's now, used to be £115

Fiesta ST-2
Well think it's the end of the road for MW2 every match is hacked. All the kids keep messaging for challenge lobbies etc. Earn it yourself you f**king retards! Downloading the bfbc2 update now!

MK5 R32
Ive been playing mw2 quite a lot over the last few weeks and its nowhere near as bad as it used to be with the hacked lobbies etc. Only had one kid go on about a 10th prestige lobby and he soon fecked off when everyone gave him grief in the lobby :)

Fiesta ST-2
Try the last few days, kid you not 80% or the games are hacked. First 5 games I tried all hacked different colour schemes and invisible people on my team spawn killing into the 100's

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Looks like im gunna give up playing MW2 for good now.

Every lobby is now hacked...

Fiesta ST-2
Yeah it's really annoying I love MW2 and it's impossible to play now. I've no problem with hackers playing about in private lobbies, hell I dont mind running around 300mph or jumping 200ft in the air sometimes, but what's the point when there's always some person invincible/invisible/killing people instantly from anywhere on the map.

Fiesta ST-2
Yup it's the 'jailbroken' PS3's running old firmware. Surely they can do an update that forces you use the latest firmware?

williams 2,seat leon
cant playstation just ban anyone who hacks in, i fu$ked off with it now. maybe 1 in 10 games is normal now.

A4 Avant
I think part of the problem is that the way they exploit the security vunerability is partly hardware based which is why Sony are going to struggle to patch it. :dapprove:

Fiesta ST-2
I thought thats what the updates do? It doesnt usually let you sign into Online services until you have updated?!!

Read it somewhere harpham, I think its the PS3 firmware that needs to be updated, the game forces you to have the latest game version I think. Cant remember exactly how its done, can't be bothered with it any more lol.