ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
havnt been on this week, this job is proper draining me out. be on in the weekend

Be up for some bad company 2 like

gone off MW2 and COD4, prob forever now cos of the hacks it's f@@ken s@@t

Golf 7R
Is it me, or since the update does the Spas 12 seem less lethal? I mean it's usually a 1 hit kill, but today it's been like 3 hits in some cases ..... strange!

Oh feel free to add me - Dyslexic Ewok

Clio 1.2 16v
px21's mate some of the others are just for 360, plus some are wireless and some are wired, with the px21's they are wired and you get a fair bit of cable with them but you'll never have to charge it. im still impressed with mine so far they're comfortable and a half the price

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Got it working, bought :D

There was an option, that for an extra Fiver I could get them 5 days before the usual delivery time, seeing as im so impatient I had to pay that fiver :p LOL £73.47 all in.

Clio 1.2 16v
why the extra £20 because of shipping and stuff? its a shame mw2 is knackered because the sound through them is unreal! p.s you need to buy Battlefield BC:2 NOW

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah might get it tomorrow! Erm there was a little option of a loyalty card for £8 iirc, couldnt resist lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah it hasnt been too bad today.

Just checked on Game, Battlefield BC:2 is only £7.98 preowned! Get in :D

EDIT; Actually its BC:1 thats £7.98 lol :(

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had some good games last night esp when i was host and there was pretty much no Hacks and i was owning 10+ in some games.

Just need to change server if there's hacks

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Is it just me or is the contrast/pic quality seem weird now in every game? :S

Mustang, S13, AX GT
You guys are stupidly good at it, I had no chance tbh :( I was clicking the wrong button a few times after playing battlefield aswell which was embarrassing haha.

Fiesta ST-2
You guys are stupidly good at it, I had no chance tbh :( I was clicking the wrong button a few times after playing battlefield aswell which was embarrassing haha.

Yeah but you won the deciding round of search & destroy on one of the private matches. "GUWON KNEEEEL!!!!