ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye i was bursting for a peee that's my excuse, as some of you noticed i was gone for a little bit during the game couldnt hold it any longer lol

Mk2 ph1 clio
http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=371760

Read that IW are going to do something about the hackers in mw2... Eventually

And black ops won't be like that, treyarch monitor everything. People have had stats reset for "glitching" Activision made a reference to the work treyarch put into soon all that in the article above!

Oh and cod 4 ... Glad I got my account hacked before they do something about it! Golden AK ftw!! Lol

Mk2 ph1 clio
Cod4 snipin is fking epic. I got my helicopter in less than a minute running round on vacant with the r700 ad acog lol gonna put the dazzle in and record some.

Lol fiestec, so did I on PC and have the save game to prove it :p this guy effectively transferred it across .. Haha

Got everything, gold m60e ak47 mini Uzi shotgun and dragunov! And the deagle!

Fiesta ST-2
Ok Geordie I forgive you :approve: anyone on this tonight? Someone messaged me last night calling me a hardscoper like it's some sort of insult lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
not been on, i'm exhausted at the end of the day just been chilling out. won't be on long though

Fiesta ST-2
Lol Liam it's just pasta... Baked in the oven ;) I made an awesome one was pasta with tomato basil sauce layer of pepperoni and layer of cheese, Qualo!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Lol Liam it's just pasta... Baked in the oven ;) I made an awesome one was pasta with tomato basil sauce layer of pepperoni and layer of cheese, Qualo!
does sound qualo lol, peperoni have to try that on my next one.

I just got Pasta, sauce, cheese and sweetcorn

dont even know what that is but il be on lol

Pasta bakes are one of the best meals ever... Had one last night (and leftover for lunch today).
Pasta, fried vegetables, bacon and the pasta bake sauce. Cheese and sliced tomato on top. Om nom nom nom nom nom!!!

I need to have a session with you guys soon! Have they done anything about the hacked lobbies yet? Last time I went on, I couldnt get any proper games.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
your Bro is more like me lol on the language lol, way less than you lol

i'll have more time on Friday after work and i'm free all day so far on Saturday and got a meet on Sunday so very little on Sunday

be up for BC2 liam and you lot on Sat?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I want a pasta bake now.....

Every lobby is hacked now....

Guna go on COD4.

Last edited:
  Mustang, S13, AX GT
I gave up because of hacked lobbies, its annoying though i had an awesome game last night on hardcore HQ pro. Rust level, even I got 34 kills :cool: