ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Fiesta ST-2
Apparently his penis is that big he has to have operations to remove sections of it... Yes it's that big they have to remove a section at a time!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Apparently his penis is that big he has to have operations to remove sections of it... Yes it's that big they have to remove a section at a time!

I have to tuck it into my sock at times, otherwise I stand on it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Doubt that tbh. :p

Hopefully it's not too bad as it took me over 5 hours to download the GT5 install lol.

whats the update?

oh and pasta bake....

make it with loyd grossman chilli and tomato sauce, mix some mascarpone through it, i usually do it with meatballs and some fried chorizo....full of win!

Fiesta ST-2
aly knows the score with bakes, was a ps3 update supposed to stop some of the hacks but apparently most hacks are done using the save game files so basically it's done f**k all lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got no idea what was on the update, that scroll thingy's gone on the main menu what that hacker did.

chilli n tomato sounds nice, what's mascarpone. is chorizo cheese?

i think they should be a Food section on here lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
started the update over 10mins ago and its not even on 0% yet lol :(

On the plus side my turtle beach should be here at 11am tomorrow :D

Mk2 ph1 clio
The update was a PS3 fix apparently not a MW2 one.

Activision have sais they had a meeting with IW and are taking steps to sort it out. I posted the link a few pages back!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I went to do the update, got to 1% then it stopped saying error, now I cant sign in at all :S

Error Code: 80710102 Anyone else get this?

Just went on for v quick game...gedi beasted me....

Apart from that i still have ticker tape coming up on my games telling me to get hacks go to some website....how do i get rid of this crap!

What would happen if i delete all my game data from my ps3 would i lose my rank?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
that scroll thing has gone for me since the update, the game date is just for the campaign only

that scroll thing has gone for me since the update, the game date is just for the campaign only

I got that one same time as you so wonder why i still have it!

By the way...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chorizo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mascarpone

To make my one..

Get jar of tomato & chilli sauce around 400ml
Get say 454g of sausages, slash into them and remove skin, cut each sausage into 3 and roll each bit into a ball.
Shove say 300g pasta in boiling water and cook for 10 mins
Fry the meatballs ie rolled up sausage until browned
Take jar of sauce, heat gently and then take off heat and mix in half a tub of mascarpone.
Slice chorizo up lightly fry for a couple of mins.
Get oven proof container, dump meatballs and chorizo in, chuck pasta on top, pour over sauce, grate some breadcrumbs over it and some cheese.

Whack in oven for 15 mins a gas mark 5 and all done....

Fapping love it!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Turtle Beach headsets are not 'ear-stretch' friendly lol

Such a difference they make though.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be on after i washed my baby ready for tomorrows meet and after my din dins, be on around 14:00 ish

Fiesta ST-2
I'm playing in a hacked lobby called hide and seek, the hiders have the ability to turn into phtocopiers, filling cabinents etc lol! Actually really fun!