ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had the best hack free stint on this for a very long time, really good games cheers ladies. was speaking to a lad on S+D who said 'is this a hack free lobby or what and i said 'i hope so' any way i put him on my friends list and he dosnt like hackers so i said to him get a game going with your lot and our lot for a pri match, he's not a bad player

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Which ones did you get? PX21? and how you finding them? Great for S&D!

Got the PX21 ones yeah. They are good quality, almost deafened myself a few times lol

Dont find them very comfy though :S Have my left ear stretched so that could be why.

I must have big ears :p

Im going back on now btw peeps

Mk2 ph1 clio
Got the PX21 ones yeah. They are good quality, almost deafened myself a few times lol

Dont find them very comfy though :S Have my left ear stretched so that could be why.

I must have big ears :p

Im going back on now btw peeps

Once you've wore them for a bit they soften up! I bought another set yesterday and i have the same problem but the older ones i have are nice and comfy lol also, put the bass on half, never go higher than that. Apparently it's the best way to hear footsteps in MW2!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
9 kills for my pavelow within 45 seconds on Invasion :D

Me and Gedi have been 1st and 2nd in every game this evening, target practise, TBH :cool:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
11 kill streak with the SPAS with no killsreaks, was a night what a game with no hacks. were on fire

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
having a really good session tonight on TDM, it's bringing me back memories how good i am lol, even Liam is doing really good even better as me on some games. last 2 games have been bad as i'm on the wine

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah every game we have both had at least 20 and over 30 kills in every game with mostly less than 10 deaths.

like swatting flies eh ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye defo been really good cheers liam i enjoyed it, best night in a while on this

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Every game I've been on today has been a hacked lobby, f**king annoying especially when I'm actually doing it as 'practice' so I can get better.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Everyone is saying BC:2 is s**t so I might just buy BO....AGAIN..tomorrow lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i was meaning the best night in a while was hack free long stint, you know fiestec me and you are like peas in a pod on this game lmfao

Fiesta ST-2
Aye lol, good news I got my pros back on my fiestec account! Bad news my brother lost everything inc map packs and his screen is fubarred! There's a giant map over the whole screen and he can't aim.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be on in an hour or so for a good stint, still need to sort out my custom slots and the little niggles that the hackers done last night

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye had a lot of very good games tooday, not very many hacked lobbies today like which is good.

I've recoreded a few games and good bits i'll get them on today and tomorrow

Should be on tomorrow, got tickets for old firm game but cant be arsed going, there freebie tickets so will try and find someone to give them to

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll talk through getting my nephew the map packs tomorrow hopefully or i'll pop over some time and sort it out.

I'll be defo on tomorrow not sure what time, just give me a text or what ever cos i've got hell of allot of Sky Atlantic programes to watch tomorrow that i've recored over the past few days

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I was very pleased with my performance today like and it was great getting into a few hack free games on TDM it brought back memories how good i can be and playing with you guys and also having great team work.

We were sloughtering them by miles

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
We did destroy a few teams yesterday lol I just ran about a bit as usual