ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Eventually supermarkets will kill the independents. We used to get gaming retailers magazine sent to work and they hate them all for it.

A lot of the little stores would stop ordering the big games from their distributor and wait until release day and send their staff out to Tesco/Asda etc and then re-sell that stock as they sell it cheaper than they can buy.

Tesco take in £1 in every £6 spent in this country. I'm sure they can afford to lose a few quid on a game. Plus, I always spend more when I'm there :eek: which is exactly why they do it.

About to start another long hard night of this :approve:

I really feel for you lot, but this is taking over my life.

BMW F31

I dont mean to be rude but, f**k Off!! :p

my ShopTo order better arrive at work on Monday or i'm not gonna be happy lol!

421 Cammed 172

All this hardwork will mean nothing on launch day, if you're playing multiplayer that is.

Unless you count map experience as something to go by.

R26
Put a big F*CK OFF THIS IS MINE sticker on a copy at work today (sainsburys), if anyone dares sell it I will personally see to it that they get a baguette up their ass.

Was oh so tempted to just *forget* that release is tuesday and buy it today....Didn't Asda/Tesco do that a while back and get fined trillions of millions of pounds?

AK

M240i
Put a big F*CK OFF THIS IS MINE sticker on a copy at work today (sainsburys), if anyone dares sell it I will personally see to it that they get a baguette up their ass.

Was oh so tempted to just *forget* that release is tuesday and buy it today....Didn't Asda/Tesco do that a while back and get fined trillions of millions of pounds?

how much will you be buying it for ££ ;)?

421 Cammed 172
Learning the maps is half the battle!

Got that right.

That's where your kill death ratio goes out the window. Once you know where everything is it starts to level out. Mines about 1.24 but it'll be pish on the new one for a few weeks i bet.

Yeah I'm learning the maps, and they're brilliant TBH. Scrapyard is a bit mental, can't see much coming, but the rest are good.

182, turbo rx8, 911
pfft waiting for the official PC release. warez ftw

I can't wait for the official release, I need it on 360 and PC

172 Cup
Is there any updates on supermarket prices? I thought they might have been in todays papers or something similar

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
woho mines been dispatched from blockbuster fingers crossed its here in the morning. like forza3 cam 3 days early

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
ok enough of the ''it got dispatched woohoo!'' b****cks.

lets post some vids from YT who have been uploading online gameplay.

i'll go first.

[YOUTUBE]21QPONq4hYk[/YOUTUBE]

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
[YOUTUBE]prK-lmQzyDo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]aa2jK4l0W9A[/YOUTUBE]

EPICNESS.

not sure on the nuke though, soon as people start hacking the game they'l be getting nukes all the time like in waw where they have dogs / artillary constantly.

Mountune Tractor
EPICNESS.

not sure on the nuke though, soon as people start hacking the game they'l be getting nukes all the time like in waw where they have dogs / artillary constantly.

That could be a big problem with that nuke kill streak. Sounds great, but in practice it could be really bad for the game.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah LOL i was playing sabotage yesterday and some t**t was sat in the rock on overgrown with the bomb... what a plank.

rofl at plank. get me everytime for some reason.

hopefully they'l be ontop of the hackers a bit more in this one, dont remember cod4 being that bad when it was out originally. waw was just shocking and now cod4 is just as bad.