ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Saw this on another forum, don't know how accurate it is. The guy has got a good few days in store judging from the reciept.
DSCF3669.jpg

R26
My PS3 copy should cost £20 (assuming price isn't changed last minute).........nectar points and staff discount ftw.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Not like that there not, they have an advert or something on the back... not another receipt?! Or am I wrong?

Storm Grey 200
I checked mine on my iphone. It said delivered. So I went downstairs. And there it was sleeping in my postbox. Woohoo.

2009 Focus RS
haha how cool, only prob is ive gotta drive to a diff city for work at 10.30 so it better come b4 then, as i dont really want to have to drive to my g/f's pick up the game.. say hi....bye ...see you in a week lol

E87 118d M Sport
ah i dunno. i had an email on satruday from shopto saying that it had been despatched and i should receive it tomorrow (being a sunday) so tomorrow should be today.

i dont mind. im at work and out all evening, so if it comes tomorrow, then thats not a problem. as long as its here by wednesday!!!!!!!!

I wonder how much Tesco will be charging.. I bloofy hope I can get it come tomorrow morning! If not.. anybody pre odered 2 copies that they could sell me 1 of?!!! lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'm gonna be going to sainsbury's to buy a few copies tonight if poss to sell on, so if i get some and your still in need, i'll hook you up.

Just seen what Crazy put so i'll be going down to get the one then.

Last edited:
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Ive just briefed the team on this at sainsburys. Its £26 till the 15th november. 1 per person. Emphasis on one per customer. Ive got pics of the price tag etc but the adverts are all over the newspaper.

Also 20% off consoles starts tomorrow. 199 for a ps3 slim. Then discount for me :)

elites are 170 i think

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Spoke to Sainsburys! First come first served. No preorders. Looks like im getting up silly early tomorrow.

can i buy 2 in 2 separate purchases ?
I'm sure joining the back of the queu would be fine, if you wanted to.

Oh, I just realised I paid £45, that's £19 more than Sainsburys LMFAO!!!!

Going to get one from Sainsburys at the weekend (when there's no queues) and send it back to GAME for a refund!!!!

the sainsburys site is crap it doesnt even have both our big stores on there lol

they open at 8 i start at 8:15 so plenty of time

I'm sure joining the back of the queu would be fine, if you wanted to.

Oh, I just realised I paid £45, that's £19 more than Sainsburys LMFAO!!!!

Going to get one from Sainsburys at the weekend (when there's no queues) and send it back to GAME for a refund!!!!

thats what i thought technically im a new customer :)