ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Yeah that was epic!! On derail. Quality game that one! Fessed did u record that one?

Fiesta ST-2
I think most hackers are getting bored I mean pressing start, menu, auto kill everyone, pressing R1 how f**king sad is doing that every game? Anyone on in an hour?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
yeah was a modded lobby, but there was no shooting through walls or any of that crap, was the full rules of one in the chamber too, was pretty awesome.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
yes! played that on terminal the other day. if them game types were to be downloaded or whatever onto the game it would be amazing.

Fiesta ST-2
Me too not had much chance to get on over the weekend. Get on for cheeky hour before the gym and probably back on after.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
17-0 on S+D i havnt had a score like that that i can remeber, be on for a few more tomorrow

i will be on for a serious session on friday night, got half day so can will get gym done and dusted in afternoon then get the sweat on with mw2!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Played this the other day, feels seriously dated now compared to BO. Added to the fact I'd say 80% of the people that play it run around quick scoping, which gets boring after about 30 seconds.

ST1050, 320d
I don't think I'm going to ever bother playing Black Ops again; started playing Modern Warfare again and its soooo much better.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Fetching playlists is taking aaaaaggggeeessss.... :(
never had any bother with it tonight, try re starting your PS3, must of missed you seb. Be on tomorrow though for an hour or two around 17:30 area