ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just deleted some of my friends on the list as it was full i put you on Eliganza

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
got hacked again tonight... got all the challenges competed :( bit annoying really as i was slowly working my way through some of them...

plus got my KD deleted and scores...

was in a search and destry lobby with all snipers. i got some hate for using the ump silenced. LOL

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
With being on this thread, don't think they is one. For a very long time us psn peeps have been on here and seen no xbox chat

Clio 1.2 16v
Sorry Gedi i sorta fell asleep as soon as i got back from work (dribble involved:eek:) but i may sneak on for a couple tonight

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v
if you had Gedi and Fiestec its very rare you lose, dem geezers are pro! Esp Fiestec i wanna be just like him when i grow up :eek: rofley

Fiesta ST-2
if you had Gedi and Fiestec its very rare you lose, dem geezers are pro! Esp Fiestec i wanna be just like him when i grow up :eek: rofley

I joined their game on wasteland late... And destroyed the CS'ers to be honest, finished top of the board 21-4 or something? Next game I sucked mainly because my team sucked and kept giving the CS'ers UAVs/Preds that and Seb was friggin pwning me with his spas!!!

I presumed you were drunk when you messaged me that Dredz lol

Fiesta ST-2
Cant mate, going to see Russell Howard... Told one of my female work colleagues and she miss heard me and is telling everyone I'm going to see Girls Aloud instead...

Clio 1.2 16v
awww mate he is qualo live i went to see him last year, even though we were right at the back i could still see his massive cod eye lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll get my PS3 warmed up, having a pasta bake again with more ingredients

get freshened up and i'll be on all night

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aly it was

OMG F@@k you man

on rust it was, i'll get it on youtube plus the other qualo game tomorrow

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got about 5 videos to put up i'm sorting them out now, some with you Eliganaza have to say we had some similar K/D's, how long have you played this like?

Get it bought Klaxxon there's more playing this now than before, there getting the Hacking cnuts sorted out very soon by a patch n that and all will be good, lately there hasnt been much esp last night very few were hacked. could of been me that i was host quit abit

Nothing at the mo :(
i've got about 5 videos to put up i'm sorting them out now, some with you Eliganaza have to say we had some similar K/D's, how long have you played this like?

Get it bought Klaxxon there's more playing this now than before, there getting the Hacking cnuts sorted out very soon by a patch n that and all will be good, lately there hasnt been much esp last night very few were hacked. could of been me that i was host quit abit

yeah im gonna get it back :D Only player blackops for 2 weeks.. then got bored s**tless..

ST1050, 320d

Haha yeah, the other team didn't stand a chance. I think my actual playing time is just under 7 days ish

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be on anyone tried killzone 3 multiplayer? Played the demo at a mates was pretty good.

I havn't no, how does it compare with like? I'll have a look now on YouTube. I'll be on about 30 mins or so getting dinner now

Haha yeah, the other team didn't stand a chance. I think my actual playing time is just under 7 days ish

Nah they didn't we pretty much more than doubled the kills on a few games. Good going for that sort of playing time like