ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Clio 1.2 16v
Killzone isnt bad but its not COD, id compare the movement of it with BC2 as it feels quite slow and realistic (good thing)

anyone on late tonight? im not under the thumb this evening so after work may get a bit sweaty with you lot

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol, all my videos i put up are epic

the words right at the end of the enemy on rust is qualo i lmao and the rust one i quit liked

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i have been thinking of putting my vids else where other than YouTube as alymac said about sending my vids to ELPRESADOR for a voice over.

If any of you can look into this for me i'd be very gratefull. It would be good if i can do live streaming lol

Clio 1.2 16v
mate google how to stream on Justin tv with a dazzle and loads of tutorials come up, u still on MW2? il be home soon

Clio RS 182
Fal

+

a Modded Controller

=

angryface.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I duno what sort of hack I got lately, but on one of my classes, I have an M21 with sleight of hand, SP, and commendo.

When I switch to secondary weapon, its always an ACR, with 1 bullet remaining in the current magazine (but with 60 bullets after that remaining). Weird :S lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

sorry been busy, i might be on tomorrow see how i feel

Last edited by a moderator:
  Fiesta ST-2
The security patch has been completed now, their just testing it good stuff! Had an embarrasing situation Saturday morning on this... but I dont mind being laughed at so I'll share ;) Was getting my swet on in my room headset etc and saw this head rising out my window out the corner of my eye (no penis jokes) It was the f**king window cleaner, so I'm their sitting in my boxers with a headset on playing COD with this guy watching me! :eek:

Clio 1.2 16v
typical! they bring the patch out when ive lost all my pro perks FUUUUUUUUUUUUU lol cant wait though it'l be like the good old days

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The security patch has been completed now, their just testing it good stuff! Had an embarrasing situation Saturday morning on this... but I dont mind being laughed at so I'll share ;) Was getting my swet on in my room headset etc and saw this head rising out my window out the corner of my eye (no penis jokes) It was the f**king window cleaner, so I'm their sitting in my boxers with a headset on playing COD with this guy watching me! :eek:
OMFG LMFAO OMG QUALO

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
typical! they bring the patch out when ive lost all my pro perks FUUUUUUUUUUUUU lol cant wait though it'l be like the good old days
aye good old day, time get some serioes ownage done then, bring back the A-Team