ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
not on tonight either didn't sleep well last night and i'm mega tired. So far be on tomorrow for a couple of hours

good news on the patch, fingers crossed i can get my stuff back before it happens

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
defo, i already got Ninja Pro and a few silencers and that will keep me going for a long time, true be fun gertting them back with easy kills lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Gedi remember you saying about the clan usernames?

Still up for it? Wouldn't mind getting a new one, or changing over to my GT5 account, to use on mw2 before the update comes in. Could get a new one now, I can get it put to 10th easy, just before the update :D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm up for it, me and fiestec have already got ours

CS_ then what ever

If I havnt got you added I'll add you tonight only 1 or 2 people who have it

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Might make one too, bit bored of my current one, had it years, and now that my kills and scores etc have been reset thats just another reason to make another one.

Clio 1.2 16v
Liam do you know a hacker? need all my pro perks back before the update mate, like the idea of a CS clan bagsie CS_Get_Ur_Sweat_On lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah my cousin (JamieBurns95) or his other account, spadehead300, has a mate that does all that crap, so anytime I get de ranked I use him.

Started using my GT5 account for MW2 (StaTiC--StAnCe--), but if you lot are serious about using a CS username then il make one up.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'd like my pro perks back and attachments Liam

if you get your new CS_ clan tag Liam me and fiestec will use our CS_ clan tag

i've only reached level 25 or so, i've barely started it

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ill ask him but every tom dick and harry asks him to do it so i cant promise anything lol hes done it for me about 5 or 6 times so hes probably sick of seeing me pop up on his messages lol.

Yeah on my secound account im like level 6 or something lol

Fiesta ST-2
Left me to swet it out alone guys? I seem to do better alone especially when I'm the last standing, been winning a lot of rounds on me own against 3-4 people.

Fiesta ST-2
PS3 is alot easier than xbox i find!

You come across better players more often but theirs not much difference. A mate of mine made the switch from xbox to PS3 and his K/D ratio wasn't much better also consider the fact he knew the maps etc from playing the game already on xbox. Think he was 2.3 on xbox 2.4 on PS3.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be on in an hours time , making another pasta bake once then i'll be on for a couple of hours

Clio 1.2 16v
Morning lads! anyone on this eve then? Alymac i expect your attendance especially and will be highly dissapointed if i have to go hunting for those quads alone :D

Fiesta ST-2
Ill be on late like 11pm ish if anyones still on? Don't want to play TDM though, as with S&D you get a cooling down period between deaths to moan about the lag/camping but with TDM on a crap connection the bulls**t is constant and it f**king enrages me to no end lol! I was wondering why I hadn't thrown my controller or headset around for the last 6 months its because I've been playing S&D all that time lol.