ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Clio 1.2 16v
i have no agenda this eve so all going well if the rest of em are on il be there straight through sweating my pro perks back lol

It seems so easy to wind people up on this game! Apparently if you don't 'quick scope' using a sniper rifle, you are instantly a try hard noob who has hacked 10th prestige!

Nothing better than winding them up even more with a UMP, Marathon, lightweight, Ninja Combo on S&D! Or if you really wanna piss these 'pro's' off, use a noob tube, RPG and scavenger!!

Was pretty happy top get my 500th head shot with the UMP last night and a nice shiny Gold emblem to warn everyone what Gun I Intend to spank em with!

Fiesta ST-2
Tell me about it, the amount of retarded kids moaning at every kill cam does my head in. Omg he using a normal gun! Omg he hardscoped, Omg hes sniping and using his secondary. Honestly WTF!

High rise is epic for snipers.... leg it underneath, shooting the exploding tank on route (1 or 2 kills if your lucky) and quietly take down about 3/4 snipers trying to quick scope from spawn!

Clio 1.2 16v
Geddesput ur stupid pasta bake down and get on lol I'm on trying to get a few silencers stupid hackin jebs, hey roger il add you now

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
he's on now seb.

was alright at start and now hacks and more hacks, very frustrating

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
just done that. no joy.

it can connect to the internet jsut says PSN failed when i do the connection test. iphone/macbook working fine. so must be either psn or the ps3. fecking ghey. not a lot i can do!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just gotten 40-9 with my newphew on Derail we won by 7500-7200 close match

Last edited:
Mine wouldnt connect yesterday because of my router settings I think.

Had the PS3 set up with its own ip to help connect with people on fifa (I usually have this set up to the xbox), as it opens the ports. I then changed it back to normal with the xbox having its own ip, therefore meaning the PS3 has a dodgy connection, which made it fine and connect instantly :S !!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'm going to have some lunch then will prob see if anyone is on.

what time this afternoon geddes? i'd be up for it.