ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Mine also have seperate volumes for the game sounds and for the headset. So I can just turn down all headset and zone into the games sounds. Works really well.

Neighbours give me funny looks though!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Has anyone else got some random multi coloured scroll at the bottom after that fcuking hacked lobby?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just had a look at my messages, had 4 friend requests tonight i deleted one so far as he was on about 'do you do hacks?' lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
went into a hacked lobby just now. was 1 guy suspended in mid air really high up just shooting. f**king losers. was with killing warior whoever that is off here.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I had them foreign dudes adding me and threatening to derank me. Could they not see that I was only level 20, so what difference would it make if i was de ranked or not lol i should be on later, or Blops

Fiesta ST-2
Don't think they are aly, not 100% sure what I'm talking about but from what I gather the hackers have the signing keys so they can sign any custom firmware etc as oem so Sony don't know who is actually hacking.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Might switch over to Blops in a couple of weeks if nothing is sorted out, all these wannabe snipers are annoying. Not to mention the hacks.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Haha I'm 1 of those wannabe snipers. If others can do it then so can I. Had some good quickscopes today but still need a lot of practice.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Haha I'm 1 of those wannabe snipers. If others can do it then so can I. Had some good quickscopes today but still need a lot of practice.

At the start of Highrise, where the snipers usually rush to the windows, I got a FULL ON no scope headshot yesterday, against my cousin (JamieBurns95) in a private SnD match. I'm just sick that I couldn't get it recorded in some way lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Well I've played mw2 properly for ages so quickscoping is just something abit different so not doing the same thing all the time. Crash if ya start at the top end you can get first blood quite often cos some1 will rush to stand on the fence.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah I know what you mean. Has anyone ever got a triple kill with an intervention bullet? The other day I got a collateral on Highrise and I was almost certain there were 3 of them lined up not just 2....

I will be on mw2 later....played bops earlier, bit better but still weird how you can launch an rpg at someones feet and it gives you a hit marker...w**k tbqfh

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
been on justa minute ago. joined a hacked lobby. immediately left. then said there was a network error with activison, got a pink name, different clan tag, killstreaks removed and psn logged me out. nowi can't log back in. LOL awesome.