ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Nothing at the mo :(
sweet lol, ive always been straight so ive got no worries :p like i said as long as the shop next door has it in stock il be on tonight :p

Cant remember if i still have my headset though :S

A

akimbo-slice

I'm probably going to get banned then haha I was a legit tenth prestige but I got into a lobby and got all the camos and stuff! D: I've given up on playing it now though it takes to long to find a game free of god mode and aimbot

woo next door has it in stock, and im sure they know you can get it from just being in the same lobby.. they wil just find the ones who start that exact lobby

fukkkkkkkk now i know why i sold this game... so frustrating lol!!!! one game your doing good *first game back after months i was 24/3 on the first game*

name game i couldnt even get a kill.. i was like wtfs going on!!! then i realised this game gets me stressy big time haha... good game still though and last night proved i missed owning people with my shotgun

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I can have hack free games all day, then when a certain person joins me, I get into them constantly :S

Clio 1.2 16v
Il be on damo il have to re-ad you, I think geddes is at a meet so doubt he'll join us but if kev, liam and fiestec are game it'l be a laugh

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Kev did you send me a msg there? Doing a mega long update for GT5 so cant read messages lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just got back from meet, not on tonight as need to watch programes. No doubt be on during the week and be up for a proper session over the weekend got nothing planned.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Don't have blops anymore, borrowed my cousins copy last week for a few days. Doubt i'll buy it, seeing as this new patch is going to come out soon for MW2.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
i think he's losing it. had a taste of popularity and its gone to his head. he'll be releasing a chart song next. lol