ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
joined about 15-20 lobbies in the past hour and 3/4 of them have been hacked one way or another

I havent come across any hacked lobbies for ages now... Infact it was the time a few weeks back when a few of us went into one, and fiestec and Dredz I think lost all their perks etc.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Got all my challenges etc back, I just messaged a random hacker and he gave me them lol I'll be on soon for the night.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
awsome games tonight cheers lads, even got a few messages of this person adamant i've been hacking cos of my playing. i'm chuffed he didnt beleive me i don't hack.

I've got a few bits n bobs i'll get them on YouTube tomorrow. I've got a Favela TDM on youtube be on in the next hour or so

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
f**k me, not been on this in a while! how many hack's are there now. In the space of an hour i came across one bloke named 'Xx_David_xX' that was impossible to kill (stabbed more then once and fired my gun at and then killed me with as sniper rifle at close range) and ended up in a lobby that i was jumping a mile high and everyone had a constant supply of noob tubes lol.

The jumping lobby was good fun though! A bit of something different to say the least.

Clio 1.2 16v
f**k me, not been on this in a while! how many hack's are there now. In the space of an hour i came across one bloke named 'Xx_David_xX' that was impossible to kill (stabbed more then once and fired my gun at and then killed me with as sniper rifle at close range) and ended up in a lobby that i was jumping a mile high and everyone had a constant supply of noob tubes lol.

The jumping lobby was good fun though! A bit of something different to say the least.

LOL its good the odd occasion but every f*cking game p*isses me right off

Fiesta ST-2
I'll be glad when this patch is out tomorrow. I'll send a few nice messages to the cheating c***s if it fixes the hacks.

Clio 1.2 16v
I'll be glad when this patch is out tomorrow. I'll send a few nice messages to the cheating c***s if it fixes the hacks.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_MyK3dXeunt1SCfNBKoPHXSsTvZrrcWSlY2F2XylU_3_LB86_pbDiJ_tW.jpg

Fookin campére

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I got my stuff now like 3 days ago lol, god mode didn't have a clue what was going on went with the flow and wow I got them back

Clio 1.2 16v
I got my stuff now like 3 days ago lol, god mode didn't have a clue what was going on went with the flow and wow I got them back

ooh lunch break sir? anyone blasting one out tonight? love your vid on Favela gedi i sound soooo smooth lolz :rasp:

Fiesta ST-2
Was playing S&D on me own yesterday and some guy on the other team kept send me messages saying "f**king try hard" and "try harder" lucky I was raping and went 17-1 message him back asking wtf he's on about and he didnt reply?

Clio 1.2 16v
i had a team of 5 snipers on scrapyard all trying the grizz 360 thang when i was last alive, did i clutch it?

trusty spas

they were calling me a try hard lol they're the penises making hard work of it!

went 13-0 qualoteeeeee

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Your voice Dredz is abit sexy lol.

I'll be on tonight but one of my other accounts as i dont want to risk loosing my stuff on my main one

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
when the patch is out and i'm happy i'll start and use my new new account 'CS_' account

i've added you klaxxon on my get some account,,, i'll add you when i'm on my other accounts