ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

E87 118d M Sport
43-26=17

so yeah i can wait 1 evening (i'll be home for an hour tops tonight) to save £17.

there is a sainsburys on my way to work so aint guna cost me anything in time.

Skoda Fabia vRS
think my copy is going back to play, £45 !..........think ill go the supermarket instead as its not turned up early

Motorbikes
Trade in COD4 or any recent release (ie operation flashpoint, dirt2 etc) at game and you get it half price so about £22!!

Bumder With A Buffer
43-26=17

so yeah i can wait 1 evening (i'll be home for an hour tops tonight) to save £17.

there is a sainsburys on my way to work so aint guna cost me anything in time.

Well yeah £17.

Wasn't a dig by the way...I just dont understand why you would pre-order knowing that they are always cheaper from Supermarkets, pay for the pre-order then send it back :S What if its sold out?? Just keep the pre-order then.

If you send it back ShopTo deduct £1.99 for postage by the way.

I was going to go to my local at 12am but I really cant be arsed! Im off work tomorrow anyways so il just wait for mine (you watch the cnut wont turn up!!!)

E87 118d M Sport
yeah i understand what your saying mate. i pre-ordered cuz i cant do the midnight release that i have for the last 2 years cuz of work. there was no conformation that any supermarket was selling it cheap, so i pre-ordered so i would definitely have a copy on release day (i have the....dentist tomoro afternoon iirc ;) and am off work thursday friday, so i dont mind waiting 1 more evening to play it - there is always someone who gets it before you, and always people that are better at it than you)

im sure ebay/avf etc will be as easy sell, or i will send it back (and even with postage i will still save £15). cant turn down that can i reali

Skoda Fabia vRS
RM van just pulled up !

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease have it

/edit

nooooooooooooo, just drove off lol

My local Tesco (extra store) are usually good on stocks, they have loads of Fifa 10 on release day at 8am... although by the end of the day there weer all but a few copies left!

I am hoping because I live in land of the walking dead, the demand will be lower so I can walk in tomorrow and get it!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
RM van just pulled up !

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease have it

/edit

nooooooooooooo, just drove off lol

Unlucky ;)

Iv just phoned home to check, and theres a box from play.com in the shape of a dvd mum said, so i think its arrived :approve: i hope tho, so i can get some practice in

172 Cup
8aa077df.jpg

Installed but can't activate it until tomorrow :(

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I'm sure joining the back of the queu would be fine, if you wanted to.

Oh, I just realised I paid £45, that's £19 more than Sainsburys LMFAO!!!!

Going to get one from Sainsburys at the weekend (when there's no queues) and send it back to GAME for a refund!!!!

Fail for me too i get them for £22 and i paid £45 and its not here yet lol.

Ive just stock counted 300 copies of it. They are sat next to me lol. Alot of staff are hiding them lol. Theres never been a buzz for a game at work like this £3million they think we will make off it lol

Fail for me too i get them for £22 and i paid £45 and its not here yet lol.

Ive just stock counted 300 copies of it. They are sat next to me lol. Alot of staff are hiding them lol. Theres never been a buzz for a game at work like this £3million they think we will make off it lol

Lol. Where did they get that figure from? Just based on average spend once buying the game?

Bumder With A Buffer
£17 minus the delivery back to the shop it came from so only £15 really, if we're being pedantic ;)

Exactly.

I know £15 is £15 but im not sending mine back..I would of taken the chance to get one from a supermarket but i really cant be arsed to go!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Not read the whole thread but one of my friends has somehow has MW2 for like 2 days already...How is this possible?

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I'll be going to the local Sainsburys tomorrow morbing before work to try and bag this. Fingers crossed.

RB 182 cup
im liking the random airport level killing loads of innocent people lol

think i must be half way through single player now had a quite go on multi, now on level 6. having a break now as im going sqaure eye'd lol

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Unlucky ;)

Iv just phoned home to check, and theres a box from play.com in the shape of a dvd mum said, so i think its arrived :approve: i hope tho, so i can get some practice in
Anyone know if the Sainsburys Local places are selling the games, or only the supermarkets?

Edit.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it just arrived!
67.gif

E87 118d M Sport
no. ive done it with the last 2 games.

when COD:w@w was released I got there an hour early with my brother, we got there with about 10 people in front of us. when midnight hit there was ATLEAST 250 people in the queue.

asda had 24 copies of each format.

ALOT of gutted faces.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Change of plan. Ordered from Amazon for £32.

They will probably reduce their price again I'd imagine.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Im back home now From work.

I'd imagine most stores will have it. There was a 6 page email about it in today and this was the main thing on it! This the first time ive known us go mad about a game! which is great IMO.

We are a smallish store and we have 300 copies! Any more questions regarding sainsburys ill be happy to answer for you :)

However, I've got home from work and my copy from Game (pre order when Revels said) anyone else got theirs?

Pics to come

Audi S1
Im back home now From work.

I'd imagine most stores will have it. There was a 6 page email about it in today and this was the main thing on it! This the first time ive known us go mad about a game! which is great IMO.

We are a smallish store and we have 300 copies! Any more questions regarding sainsburys ill be happy to answer for you :)

However, I've got home from work and my copy from Game (pre order when Revels said) anyone else got theirs?

Pics to come

Are sainsburys stayin open for the launch - I wouldnt expect them to but they are releasing it at £26....sooo?