ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

dk

911 GTS Cab
Nvg's are fecking cool but they need batteries and they don't even supply them after what I paid, oh well, can't really use them until tonight anyway.

172 Cup
Debating whether to go game and trade in cod:mw and get it half price at midnight - or shoot over to sainsbury's early tomorrow morning, not sure what time to get there tbh my store opens at 8am.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm surprised there's been no reviews for this so far. IGN are usually sh*t hot at reviewing a few days before release.

Tesla MP3 2021
I have cancelled my order with Tesco Direct as they are only dispatching it today using a currier instead of Royal Mail. Game at mid-night ftw ;) lol

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I'm sure joining the back of the queu would be fine, if you wanted to.

Oh, I just realised I paid £45, that's £19 more than Sainsburys LMFAO!!!!

Going to get one from Sainsburys at the weekend (when there's no queues) and send it back to GAME for a refund!!!!

My style. If I could see myself getting away with it, id attempt it. But as I need to get to Sainsburys earlier. Sod
quein at midnight. If I miss it il just have to wait, im skint. Cheapo FTW
!

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Just spoke to a friend who is a manager at sainsburys...he said they have 77'000 copies on the first deliveries!!

Im buying mine at midnight from gamestation for full price, then going to sainsburys at 7am and buying one for 26 and taking that back to gamestation for a refund...:cool:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just tracked it on parcelforce website it says

09-11-2009 08:24 Newcastle Depot Out for delivery
08-11-2009 17:05 National Hub Sorted in hub
blank.gif

does this mean i'll be getting it today?

yeh mine said it was out on delivery from parcel force earlier and it just arrived mw2 hardened edition ftw from game:rasp:

still tempted to go sainburys or asda tomorrow to buy the standerd copy then sell it on ebay at a profit.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Nice one, i'm buzzing at mo waiting for the door bell to ring it's like xmas but the courrier is santa lol

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
im in the tedious situation of waiting to see which arrives first.
my xbox back from repair or the game.

would suck to have the game and no xbox lol

Astra CDTI SRI
Delivered!
The status of the parcel you've enquired about is displayed below.
Parcel number:
Service: Express 24
Signed for by:
S SARGENT
View proof of delivery
Delivered on: 09-11-2009
Delivered at: 09:56

f**k knows who's signed for it, it wasn't me as I'm at work!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
omg sorry to hear could be anyone esp with that name strange it's sargent highly unlikly it's legit

Skoda Fabia vRS
postman has been, no COD MW2 :(

my guess is he is sat playing it now, he already steals my FHM so has probably had this off aswell

Bumder With A Buffer
my UKmail tracking number says no info available. lol thats great.

I checked mine on my iphone. It said delivered. So I went downstairs. And there it was sleeping in my postbox. Woohoo.

Same. :(

Looks like it's going to be tomorrow for ShopTo.

ah i dunno. i had an email on satruday from shopto saying that it had been despatched and i should receive it tomorrow (being a sunday) so tomorrow should be today.

i dont mind. im at work and out all evening, so if it comes tomorrow, then thats not a problem. as long as its here by wednesday!!!!!!!!

i'm guessing shopto orders aren't coming today as my tracking number also say's no info :(

Mine says the same as well!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Mine says the same!

Oh HI! :)

Your reading it wrong...

"We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched today by 1st Class Recorded Signed For Delivery. You should receive your order in the mail tomorrow, please keep this email until your order arrives. Please note if you change your mind about a purchase you may return it to us unopened at your own expense within 7 days of receipt of goods for a full refund, after 7 days we do not accept any returns. We only accept cancellation by email; please keep copy of the email as proof of notification."

Royal Mail... All ShopTo's have been sent via UKMAIL. Thats not saying it wont be there Monday but from what I have heard UKMAIL have been requested to not deliver them till Tuesday.

Although I wont be moaning if mine turns up Monday too :) :)

;)

BMW F31
i actually cba to drive the 30 mile round trip to the nearest sainsburys so think i'll just keep my shopto copy when it turns up :)