ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

E87 118d M Sport
Im back home now From work.

I'd imagine most stores will have it. There was a 6 page email about it in today and this was the main thing on it! This the first time ive known us go mad about a game! which is great IMO.

We are a smallish store and we have 300 copies! Any more questions regarding sainsburys ill be happy to answer for you :)

However, I've got home from work and my copy from Game (pre order when Revels said) anyone else got theirs?

Pics to come

Check your PM's mate. cheers. :approve:

Because... lol

My local opens at 7am - but thye women on the phone was rude to me :S and cut me off twice for me asking about the game!!

So knowing my luck Id get there and they will be sold out coz there was a 12am event :(

Phone back and ask to speak to the manager.
Say you were spoken to very rudely when phoning about an event you have nationally advertised and am discusted with the service.
vouchers??

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
No no stores AFAIK are opening at 12.

I've got tomorrow off. I offered to open the store and do a launch but they didnt want it.

MY10 R35 GTR
Loving it so far. Pretty tricky in places. Still has alot if not more of an atmosphere than COD4/5

might even venture online tonight

no. ive done it with the last 2 games.

when COD:w@w was released I got there an hour early with my brother, we got there with about 10 people in front of us. when midnight hit there was ATLEAST 250 people in the queue.

asda had 24 copies of each format.

ALOT of gutted faces.

LOL! I went to get GTA:SA as I was a college bum and could stay up all night. I was the first there and that was about 5mins before 12. Then a few others turned up.

I've got a pre-order at Blockbuster (closest to work and I have £10 voucher) and they're opening at 12 but I can't be arsed.

I'll get home and want to sleep. I'm getting old and I can't stay up all night and then work the next day. Tuesday night is different as I'm not working weds :approve:

E87 118d M Sport
ive got a photo off my old phone somewhere of the queue. it was insane!
when i had the copies, they were straight in the inside coat pocket, STRAIGHT to the car and GONE!!!!!!

Bumder With A Buffer
Meh oh well..im sure I can wait 10 hours or so :)...if it aint here by lunchtime tomorrow im going to throw my toys though! :)

Audi S1
yeah i know, i was just baiting. with the new info, and no stores being open from 12, you WILL get a copy at 7am.

I've ordered 1 from shop2 I was expecting it today tbh... but coz Shop2 have told UKmail to hold on to the copy Im sending it back and saving my self some money.

f*****s

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Game is parcel force

Arent Parcel Force part of Royal Fail?! This is my reciept! (folded over so you cant see my address)

279f0744.gif

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
my play.com order status still says 'packing'

its been in packing since thursday ffs!

i at least expected it to be despatched today :(

Mountune Tractor
At the end of the day it isn't released untill tomorrow.

Yeah I'm wating for my shopto copy to turn up tomorrow. I've been waiting over 6 months for the is game, an extra day won't hurt me. It's all good, it will take me about 10 years to prestige up ot the max anyway.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
gutted :(

first they lose my copy of Dirt2, and now this! starting to lose faith in play.com lately

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
fail im so bad at this game its untrue lol.

Geting murdered on Hardened, And Im only after achievements :(

Wheres the airport level where you kill civilians.

Megane R26
Morrisons will be £17.99 if you spend £25 in store on other stuff... not bad if you need some milk.