ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
spec ops is hard, i cant get 2stars in the first one, im that s**t :eek: lol

edit, just got 2 stars, 35seconds to get 3, asif, unless you just run and dont kill no enemys
With two it's pretty easy did it with a mate yesterday. Me just running forwards spraying the ones close by and my mate behind getting what i miss. 31 or 32 seconds i think. Shame there's no leaderboard of any of the Spec Ops.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
PC is officially a f**king joke, its now installed, but the steam servers are now too busy to downloa the mandatory update required to run the f**king game, a f**king update and its only just been released!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Lol - how fecking annoying is this bit???

CODMW2Pic.jpg

Which isn't helped by the fact that the instructions flash up for all of 0.00000012 nanoseconds.

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'll leave the single player for a few months I think as Uncharted 2, Gay Tony, Forza and Demon Souls need some attention!!

Graphics are very good on multiplayer but its soooooo arcadey with all the points for this and points for that jumping up at you! You knew where you were with MW1 10 points per kill:D

I'm 110% the opposite. The only reason why I bought it today was for the single player aspect. The MP bit can wait. Mind you, if I leave it too long, I'll be facing hordes of 12-year-old Americans with their intercontinental ballistic missile AK-47s, complete with 3,000 round ammo clip - or other similar BS unlocks. ;)

D.

Just come off it for the day, now Lv42 (FM ;))

Enjoyed slaughtering some kids from leeds on it too who threatened to come kick my head in for beating them, then one had to go off to go to bed because of school in the morning. Mumowned lol.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
ppl ruin games for themselves imo, play them so much as soon as they get them then when they're bored in a week its like, what do i play now?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
You can not win English kids during the day and American kids during the night

dk

911 GTS Cab
Lol - how fecking annoying is this bit???

Which isn't helped by the fact that the instructions flash up for all of 0.00000012 nanoseconds.

D.
lol, its piss easy?
right trigger, left trigger, right trigger, left trigger, repeat as necessary.

I did manage it - but it seemed very haphazard whether or not you held down each button, or merely made a quick tap of each.

I hate s**t like that anyway. Just give me the guns back and a crosshair. :cool:

D.

Last edited by a moderator:

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Add that to the 370k on 360 i read somewhere maybe this forum!

and prob a good 400k pc users

403,000+370,000+400,000 =1173000 X by say £30 per game = £35190000 not a bad bit of money made in the first few days
It'd be interesting to see how that changes after a week or two with lots of people probably taking days or a week off work to play.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What's the F@@cen crack about the invites? its doing my nut in you cant join your friends

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
LOL i found tonights online gaming experience to be a joy. GOt me and my mate in our party of we trotted for a few games of TDM, no issues. PSN seemed toight as f**k tonight! we had no issues at all!

BEen playing a bit of sabotage too. I like all the buzz kills etc. i love all the different emblems you get and stuff. I love the whole stats/collecting s**t and hitting targets etc.

Love this online. the levels seem massive too!

Really like this! :D

Storm Grey 200
lols, loving this game. Im finding the online play good. But kinda easy atm. Mainly just small children ha.

Ps. I hate that annoying thing in the online play where you select little pictures and all sorts of b****cks. Bit naff
Add me up if you want someone to play with...

Froz3n Badger

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I love the pictures PMSL. but then i am a geek.

Sorry i ignored the party invites. was too busy. i hope you guys understand

Storm Grey 200
Some pretty epic guns on it too. Im enjoying the FAMA atm

Whats the deal with holographic sight? Just looks like a less nice red dot, or am I missing something?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Been playing since early this afternoon with a mate as he took the plunge and got it for his 360.

Lvl 21 now so going well. Love the "ride in a chopper" thing literal death from above.

God I love this game.

Is there anyway to record your games or retrieve them.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Some pretty epic guns on it too. Im enjoying the FAMA atm

Whats the deal with holographic sight? Just looks like a less nice red dot, or am I missing something?

Yeah s**t imo just a spread version of the red dot... Not much point.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Seems ok for me so far, but I haven't been on MP yet.

Love the hate towards IW in that ^^^ thread. There are some seriously, seriously pissed off PC gamers out there now. Increasingly we are being pushed to the side when we have by far and away the better platform. Utter, complete and total madness.

D.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i don't see what the issue is with the airport level, i had a fantastic time killing innocents, why is everyone so hung up on it, its not exactly bad really?

I used to run over people and f**k them up all the time in GTA, no different, it is only a game, why the hell are people having an issue with shooting a few innocents in the face, its beyond me really.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
i don't see what the issue is with the airport level, i had a fantastic time killing innocents, why is everyone so hung up on it, its not exactly bad really?

I used to run over people and f**k them up all the time in GTA, no different, it is only a game, why the hell are people having an issue with shooting a few innocents in the face, its beyond me really.

I wouldn't include the above post in your next application form to MI5. ;)

D.

Mito Sportiva 135
Not bought the game yet, but listening to all the controversy on the radio and TV made me angry "oh my little Jimmy might go and kill someone now"...

...For starters: it is an 18 rated game, do the media not realise that? Or the parents when they buy these games for their kids??? Also, it is not really violent for violence's sake - it is in a context at least. What about films like Saw VI, whose whole USP is to be as graphically shocking as possible?

Anyway, looking forward to playing this mutha!

Mito Sportiva 135
Seems ok for me so far, but I haven't been on MP yet.

Love the hate towards IW in that ^^^ thread. There are some seriously, seriously pissed off PC gamers out there now. Increasingly we are being pushed to the side when we have by far and away the better platform. Utter, complete and total madness.

D.

True, but the gaming PC audience compared to the consoles is increasingly shrinking as a proportion. Get it on the 360 mate!

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman

LOL it is only a game,but it just seems abit too realistic and wrong,Running people over with bikes on GTA is just funny tho.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Had a short session of this tonight and made it to Day 4 Wolverines. Awesome game so far and the airport scene was lots of fun. If the PS3 invite system is as much as a pain in the ass as I've read then I'm glad I bought the 360 version.