ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mountune Tractor
It's not arcady its just little changes which have made the game not the same as 4 or 5. I remember this time last year everyong saying COD5 wasn't different enough from COD4 and banging on about it just being "COD4.5". Now there are changes, people b**ch again lol. It's better, simples!

Good man!

the scoring system is on the piss on ps3

robocop.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
^ Explain?

Please don't get mixed up with xp points and in game points tho.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I just completed it :D Great story.

Why do ppl feel such a need to cheat. What do they actually get out it?!

Last edited:
^ Explain?

Please don't get mixed up with xp points and in game points tho.

If I play TDM and get 10 kills, I get 1000 xp and 1000 points. If I completed a challenge I would get more XP, but no more on to my score

For SnD I played and got about 25,000 points, but as kills are only worth 50 'real points' I only got about 5000 onto my leaderboard score for the 10 kills. Its bizarre

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If I play TDM and get 10 kills, I get 1000 xp and 1000 points. If I completed a challenge I would get more XP, but no more on to my score

For SnD I played and got about 25,000 points, but as kills are only worth 50 'real points' I only got about 5000 onto my leaderboard score for the 10 kills. Its bizarre
It's not bizzare. After all killing is the main aijm along with HQ and stuff so the likes of surviving last stand ect... shouldn't go on your score board it still counts towards your next rank which is the important thing is it not?

Bumder With A Buffer
I swear people are already doing it on PS3...I have UAV/Silenced weapon and had some track me on the Afghan map exactly like the guy in that video :(

Could just of been a good guess but looking at that vid it was exactly like that

Anyone else think the host Migration is a bit s**t??

Migrated last night and it ended up with me vs 6/7 other players :(...I got rinsed :(

Fiesta ST-2
Whats happening on the video, can't see it at work.

I've been hidden a few times with the enemy had no uav and the enemies found me straight away - I was like how do you know all the hiding places already?! And I dont mean hiding in the corner of a room lol.

MY10 R35 GTR
I swear people are already doing it on PS3...I have UAV/Silenced weapon and had some track me on the Afghan map exactly like the guy in that video :(

Could just of been a good guess but looking at that vid it was exactly like that

Anyone else think the host Migration is a bit s**t??

Migrated last night and it ended up with me vs 6/7 other players :(...I got rinsed :(

yep the migration thing aint great.

Bumder With A Buffer
Whats happening on the video, can't see it at work.

I've been hidden a few times with the enemy had no uav and the enemies found me straight away - I was like how do you know all the hiding places already?! And I dont mean hiding in the corner of a room lol.

In the vid all his players are highlighted with blue squares that are visible everywhere. the enemy is red squares...so he can see them coming round a corner before they even get there.

As said had it last night quite a bit on one game. At first I thought it could be good guess work but it happened to often to be guess work :(

Bumder With A Buffer
yep the migration thing aint great.

First time it happened it was fine...migrated during the game like in the video we saw once.

But last night it took about 2 minutes to migrate and I ended up being the only 1 left on my team vs the whole of the other team :(

Sabotage too in Favela (sp). They skulked up onto the roof somehow and nailed me straight away :( Uav sucks :(

172//Crap Micra//Bus
how many chapters are there in Act III? (dont give anything away please, just the answer =D)

Just had a nosey, there's 7 scenes. That makes 18 level's total over 3 Act's. Plus there's an extra bit like the plane assault of the first one, but it's not a mission :(

2009 Focus RS
guys ... how do u get this extra level???, i completed the campaign game... and i left it go to credits. then it finished credits and went to spec ops menu??

172//Crap Micra//Bus
guys ... how do u get this extra level???, i completed the campaign game... and i left it go to credits. then it finished credits and went to spec ops menu??

Story Mode area and pick 'Mission Select'. There's every Act, with even level you've done... pluus, an extra one. That's the one.