ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you need to constantly look around, check all corners. have a good headset. have the right gun set up and perks for the right map. Firstly Roger get rid of that ACOG put a silencer on all your assult rifles

Clio 1.2 16v
Mine too! although what you'll get from my videos is how to be a NOOB, buy a headset too! its so much more fun playing and talking

It's on 9 now had to be, takes to long for 360's otherwise. Sure liams is equally high or higher?

His is at superman level...

Last night i was pish, couldnt get by 5 kill streak and when finally did it got my harriers in last second of game.

The noob tube crunch sounds epic on the new headset....even better sounding knowing headset was free!!

Geddes starting recordin games again!!!

Fiesta ST-2
His is at superman level...

Last night i was pish, couldnt get by 5 kill streak and when finally did it got my harriers in last second of game.

The noob tube crunch sounds epic on the new headset....even better sounding knowing headset was free!!

Geddes starting recordin games again!!!

Shame that quad spawn tube wasn't recorded ay? You enjoying sound whoring with your new headset?

Shame that quad spawn tube wasn't recorded ay? You enjoying sound whoring with your new headset?

That was a thing of beauty! No skill, no technique but f**k it....quad!!!!! In fairness to other side no one quit.

Head set is still taking time to get used to, does make game sound better, will try it later on s and d and see what its like.

Clio 1.2 16v
nah commando all the way, he wont be able to hear anyone else's footsteps if i'm on anyway.

il be shouting and screaming QUUAAADDDD all the way through lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm starting to record games now, but had 2 fantastic games but didn't record ffs. You'd be OMG as normal lol.

Yeah Ninja FTW

So how impressed with the 720's are ya alymac? I'm ordering mine tomorrow, can't wait.

Sound quality is good, comfortable to wear, strangest thing is speaking though, as your ears are full encased its like your not sure how loud or quiet your speaking through the mic.

If you order from tesco sign up for quidco.com kev, means a further kick back for your back burner. If you lived closer i would have sorted them for you with gf's sisters staff discount which would be 10% off

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Sound quality is good, comfortable to wear, strangest thing is speaking though, as your ears are full encased its like your not sure how loud or quiet your speaking through the mic.

If you order from tesco sign up for quidco.com kev, means a further kick back for your back burner. If you lived closer i would have sorted them for you with gf's sisters staff discount which would be 10% off

what does quidco do?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
to be honest, the sharkoons is one of the best things i've bought. Everything is crystal clear no delay no nowt. allot of times i shoot even before the guy comes round the corner. Very impressed with the headset.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
My sensitivity is set to 10, been like that since COD4 lol.

Yeah Roger get yourself a headset and use the silencer more.

Few good games last night, couple of shocking games too lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
to be honest, the sharkoons is one of the best things i've bought. Everything is crystal clear no delay no nowt. allot of times i shoot even before the guy comes round the corner. Very impressed with the headset.

the sharkoons and tritton have the same stuff inside apparently just different brands.