ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Why does my horse keep f**king off every time I get off it? Is it because I nicked it?

Oh and don't try cutting your horses legs off for a laugh. Mine just beat the s**t out of me :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Why does my horse keep f**king off every time I get off it? Is it because I nicked it?

Oh and don't try cutting your horses legs off for a laugh. Mine just beat the s**t out of me :(

Yeah the one I was beating up got a few smacks in too. That was before Faendal the Magnificent decided to pepper it with arrows.

CBR1K, F21 125D
So 29 pages, quick review of Skyrim? Please.

Seen many a man playing this on my "friends" list on Xbox yesterday.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I love this game and how geeky we all sound. Awesome.

What has everyone gone for and how are you progressing??

I've done for:

Dark Elf
Destructive spells are my primary (coupled with either a shield or a healing spell)
Conjuration is my secondary skill I'm trying to develop

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
Ok cheers for the advise. I reckon I'll probably throttle back on the main quests and do some messing around then. I've already reached the grey bearded badgers but I guess I can just leg it.

I stole a horse from some bloke that I killed, but I crashed it and then couldn't find it afterwards :( Also, I was looking for the sprint button but couldn't seem to find it. I'm not playing on K&M because it feels rubbish in this game, so I don't think alt will work lol. The game is perfect with the x360 pad. Nearly all other shooters manage to convey weight and inertia through K&M. Not sure why these boys seem unable to do it, but hey ho. The double arm system is better suited to pad triggers anyway.

LOL @ "crashing" a horse :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The skills I've got the most points in at the moment are One-handed, Two-handed, Archery and Heavy Armour.

I think 39 is the most I have presently, can't recall for which skill. I've also got 3 of the perks for Archery and scattered the rest around in other areas.

I've got 130 Magicka, Health and Stamini, as I'm updating those on a loop rather than focusing on one in particular. Maybe I'm doing that wrong.

I also chose the Warrior Stone near the start when you can choose between the 3. Very easy to miss those stones (Guardian Stones). There are 13 in total, IIRC.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I am a Nord, I chose the warrior stone at the beginning. Primary skills I am concentrating on are One Handed, Block, Light Armour, Archery, Speech and will be doing some work on Smithing and Heavy Armour soon.

I really want a set of Heavy Armour to keep somewhere, as you look bad ass in it.

Dwarven Armour, need smithing skill at 30.

358px-DwarvenArmor_Skyrim.jpg

Ebony Armour, need smithing at level 70.

344px-Ebony1.jpg

Daedric, need smithing at level 90.

Skyrim_Daedric_Armour.jpg

Dragonplate armour, need smithing at level 100.

Dragonarmor.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I am a Nord, I chose the warrior stone at the beginning. Primary skills I am concentrating on are One Handed, Block, Light Armour, Archery, Speech and will be doing some work on Smithing and Heavy Armour soon.

I really want a set of Heavy Armour to keep somewhere, as you look bad ass in it.

Dwarven Armour, need smithing skill at 30.

358px-DwarvenArmor_Skyrim.jpg

Built in hover mode. Win.

Octy VRS
It's better looking than Fallout NV, yes? I thought Oblivion looked immense to be fair and I've been playing GTAVC this week. I'm prepared.

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
Did anyone here actually take the initial imperial route? Would be interested to see how that starts to be honest.

I am signed up with the legion but have not taken any missions yet, beyond clearing out the fort.

Getting a bit confused how some missions don't put a marker on your radar.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I am signed up with the legion but have not taken any missions yet, beyond clearing out the fort.

Getting a bit confused how some missions don't put a marker on your radar.

Go into the pause menu, and make the quest you want to do active. If it is under miscellaneous then you have to activate the quest within as well, or else you will get a load of markers show up.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
What, apart from the ones where you have to find ingredients etc? As they would obviously be a bit pointless if the map told you where they were.

What, apart from the ones where you have to find ingredients etc? As they would obviously be a bit pointless if the map told you where they were.

A good example is the mission to clear the fort in order to join the legion. The map puts the pointer on the fort, but doesn't place a marker on it. You have to place a custom marker there before moving the pointer away. Happened in a couple of other missions too.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
A good example is the mission to clear the fort in order to join the legion. The map puts the pointer on the fort, but doesn't place a marker on it. You have to place a custom marker there before moving the pointer away. Happened in a couple of other missions too.

Not come across that myself. Maybe you need to upgrade your PC?