ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

No idea how many dragons I've killed but I've found 29 shouts (counting fully unlocked ones as 3). Not all of them are unlocked though. I have 17 dragon souls waiting to be used too.

53 Clio's & counting
I tried to FOOOS the cobwebs out my house - didn't work, just blew lydia across the room :( dumb b**ch winging about it, if you don't want to be FOOOS'd then don't get in the way of my FOOOOS - simples

53 Clio's & counting
Oh, I also FOOOS'd in Whiterun centre, near the shop and bar - guard told me off and asked me not to do it again as it worries people - True story

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The full 3 words of Unrelenting Force are Fus (Force) - Ro (Balance) - Da (Push)

Fusroda.

It's awesome when fully powered with all 3 of the words.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Fusroda full force :

• Dragons and Mammoths will only be stunned for five seconds.
  • Humans,bears,mud crabs,humanoids(draugr),giants,certain animals will be blown off their feet (makes climbing the throat of the world an extra bonus for killing annoying people)
  • Skeletons, skeever, mud crabs(etc), and enemies standing in high places will be killed instantly.
  • Ghosts, enemies with wards active, children, flying creatures, fish, and dragon priests are unnaffected entirely.
  • The Dragonborn can also be sent flying. (when against Ulfric, Greybeards, and certain Draugr)

B*stard Dragon Priests.

I tried to FOOOS the cobwebs out my house - didn't work, just blew lydia across the room :( dumb b**ch winging about it, if you don't want to be FOOOS'd then don't get in the way of my FOOOOS - simples

She just sits in my room, she has her own room for gods sake. Blates just wants me.

53 Clio's & counting
I Also have all 3 words, does come in handy, found it can nearly knock a Dragon off it's feet if you catch it right

I'm so foosing a rabbit when I get home tonight.

I accidentally foosed a Solitude guard last night (I meant to use my whirlwind). He didn't seem arsed. I'm constantly getting told off for using shouts in town anyway. It's the best way to get the courier to come and see you with new shout locations though. I have all 3 shouts of whirlwind now and so it's by far and away the best way of getting about.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm so foosing a rabbit when I get home tonight.

I accidentally foosed a Solitude guard last night (I meant to use my whirlwind). He didn't seem arsed. I'm constantly getting told off for using shouts in town anyway. It's the best way to get the courier to come and see you with new shout locations though. I have all 3 shouts of whirlwind now and so it's by far and away the best way of getting about.

Apart from fast travel.

Best, not fastest.

I like to make a scene. Fusty arriving in town should be an event. I'm the baddest thing in Skyrim and everyone should know when I've arrived.

There's a bug with the 3rd word of Whirlwind though where sometimes he shouts it about 30 seconds after shouting the 1st and 2nd. I'll be creeping along when all of a sudden my dude suddenly screams "KEST!" at the top of his voice. Frightens the crap out of me.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Reading the last few pages made me want to buy this so I got it today for £22.49 :)

I'm a bit worried by how many hours of my life this will take though LOL

Anyone got any tips for getting started?

53 Clio's & counting
Follow the storyline for a bit - it will get you dragon shouts, and a few handy tips - after that just do your own thing :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Don't turn your newly purchased horse into a crab. Best advise I can give Tim.

53 Clio's & counting
Yeah im constantly distracted - there is so much going on it's hard not to, but keep with it until you have levelled up a bit, found some better amour (tip, imperial amour is pretty handy to start with, and can be found on any imperial bloke lol)

Personally I'd do the main storyline till you get to speak to the shouty dudes in the temple. You do get some more cool stuff after that but there's some tricky missions in there. Doing crap like the thieves guild or Companions would be beneficial before them.

Goliath I
I can't even remember which one the main quest is lol

start doing quest, walk somewhere, find cave, spend hour in cave, forget what I was originally doing..,

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just got the Ancient Shrouded Armour. Full set.

Krosis mask can do one now. The Ancient Shrouded Cowl offers another 35% damage with bows. Rocking.

It all weighs sod all too.