ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Octy VRS
Just spent quite a long time doing a quest called Forbidden Legend, 3 different locations, dungeons and 3 dudes at the end to kill. Completed it and it's just a "shitty" side quest lol. Thought I was getting somewhere.

I don't really get the time to play so have to sneak in an hour here and there, which is kind of frustrating as it can take that long just to get to a destination once you've discovered a few things on the way.

Level 49 now. Just got the achievement for having 100k in gold.

There's not a great deal left for me to do now - There's shitloads of dungeons I've not been in of course and I've not touched the Bards College or the Mages guild missions but they're gonna be for another play-through. Just gonna finish up the main storyline and call it a day I think - Of course I tend to get easily distracted so that could well be another 20 or 30 hours before I'm done!

Just had an epic battle on top of a mountain - Me and Shadowmere versus 2 named Dremora Lord type dudes. That was fun. Oh and I found out that Shadowmere isn't invulnerable - He charged into a Forsworn camp and got twatted by about half a dozen of them... cue a reload.

Octy VRS
Why can't I summon atronachs? I have done before and when I try you see the Magicka go down but when I release it doesn't do it anymore. I've tried aiming at people, away from people etc.

Octy VRS
I'll try to summon closer. I've got enough magicka as you can see the drain and I have about half left. Pretty sure I've tried summoning only about 10 feet away though.

Evo 5 RS
For PC Folk

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3863#content

3863-1-1324088115.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Where do I get that sword?!

Looks like a Daedric sword but has been renamed?

Last edited:
  Evo 5 RS
He's coded a new UI for the game, the guys going to have more free time than a corpse - obviously he's going to have 100 enchanting lol

Interestingly theres a multiplayer mod being made with CO-OP potential... now that could be pretty cool. As it stands they've got people to be able to join each others games, but it's just a bunch of naked people running around lol

Revels Mum & Sister
How the feck do I get to the top of the Mountain to see the Greybeards? Just follow the path up? It seemed to be going up but then seemed to go down then I got battered by some Frost troll!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
How the feck do I get to the top of the Mountain to see the Greybeards? Just follow the path up? It seemed to be going up but then seemed to go down then I got battered by some Frost troll!!

Lol! Yep, just keep walking.

LOL can you imagine the bugs introduced by net code? The game has a habit of bricking itself as it is. Christ knows how it would handle such complexities online with other players involved.

You'll find your way up eventually. FYI you can sometimes shuffle up super steep parts by facing backwards and moving from side to side while jumping.

Easiest way up the big mountain is to just follow the path. It meanders about a bit but it'll get you there eventually.

I got twatted twice on my way up there - An ice wolf did me in and so did the troll. In the end I just had to leg it past the troll without fighting him - He was healing faster than I could hurt him. Of course these days I can drop a troll in a single arrow but we've all gotta start somewhere!

53 Clio's & counting
As said, you can follow the sign posts up the mountain - tip for the ice troll, if you jump up the rocks to the left side (just before you get to him) then you can either stand up there and belt him with all you got, or run around him - i ran the first time, though he killed my companion bloke (hit him by accident when he was crouching getting his breath back) so iv got a bone to pick, may take a walk back up there later and introduce him to the Mase of Molag Bal and a can of whoop ass.......

53 Clio's & counting
I was fine until that ice troll - mind you, it was right at the start and i had basic imperial armour (rated about 30 for the top half lol) and an imperial sword - that was all I had, so no wonder he ripped me a new asshole lol

IIRC when I first met him I was still wearing animal furs and using boggo iron gear. Like I said - Any damage I did healed faster than I was doing it.

2nd time up there I was on horseback so just rode past. 3rd time I got down off my horse so's I could smash his face in.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I jumped on the rocks then pelted the Troll with arrows while he was trying to reach me.

Killed my first Giant last night, technique I used was hit it with the Flame spell then sprint away when it gets close.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Enemies like trolls and giants get easier as you level up certain skills. In sneak mode I can take out a giant in one or two shots with my bow.

DCi
I've only found 1 place so far where I've had to run past the enemy because I couldnt kill them. It was some random cave as part of the Bards college

I used my shout that turns people to ice to freeze them, stole the quest item then pegged it out of there asap.

Enemies like trolls and giants get easier as you level up certain skills. In sneak mode I can take out a giant in one or two shots with my bow.

Yeah I don't think specific enemies level up with you, or if they do it's only within a certain range. By the time you're hitting level 40 plus then there's not much that should be giving you hassle.

I had to kill a giant as part of a mission last night - 1 arrow through the back of the head. It wasn't even a decent arrow - I killed him with an ancient nord arrow.

I also managed to kill a bird for the first time last night. I'd previously spent far too long running round launching arrows into the sky with no luck. I got one last night though. Alas it dropped into a canyon type thing so I couldn't see if I could loot it's body.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I don't think specific enemies level up with you, or if they do it's only within a certain range. By the time you're hitting level 40 plus then there's not much that should be giving you hassle.

I had to kill a giant as part of a mission last night - 1 arrow through the back of the head. It wasn't even a decent arrow - I killed him with an ancient nord arrow.

I also managed to kill a bird for the first time last night. I'd previously spent far too long running round launching arrows into the sky with no luck. I got one last night though. Alas it dropped into a canyon type thing so I couldn't see if I could loot it's body.

Did that one last night too.

The orc camp?

Did you steal the big fancy warhammer back again after you'd placed it in the shrine? I don't use 2 handed weapons and don't need the cash but I thought it'd look good on the wall in Proudspire Manor. So I had it away.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
No I don't take those. If they're worth a bit, I make Marcurio take them and then I'll sell them when we get to a trader.

I also completed a few more misc quests and got onto the one where you follow the dog, Barbas. Bloody hell that took some walking. Anyway fully completed it. Didn't want the axe at the end so went with the "good" option. Got a nice masque from that :cool:

Yeah I was rockin the mask of Clavicus Vile for a while. Good for when you're selling loads of crap and it looks kind of interesting. I'm currently wearing a dragon priest mask but it looks a bit s**t. Might have to switch back to my dragon scale helmet - That looked pretty ace.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I was rockin the mask of Clavicus Vile for a while. Good for when you're selling loads of crap and it looks kind of interesting. I'm currently wearing a dragon priest mask but it looks a bit s**t. Might have to switch back to my dragon scale helmet - That looked pretty ace.

I was using the Krosis mask for ages but then got the Ancient Shrouded Armour and the cowl offers 35% more damage with bows.

Revels Mum & Sister
Second attempt I tried to Shout his punk ass off the mountain. That did not work and he murdered Lydia. Third time I ran past him.

I am going to return and destroy him when I can. I also ran into a camp thing with some Giants and had to run away sharpish!