ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I was a Redguard at around level 40 odd, used 1 hand destruction and the other hand a mace, turned to Magic and really liked it.

Starting again now, going to pick an elf, not sure whether to pick dark or high though.

I assume it's the same missions and storyline yeah? Not that it matters as I really enjoyed it!

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I was a Redguard at around level 40 odd, used 1 hand destruction and the other hand a mace, turned to Magic and really liked it.

Starting again now, going to pick an elf, not sure whether to pick dark or high though.

I assume it's the same missions and storyline yeah? Not that it matters as I really enjoyed it!

Will be interesting to know this, because I chose a Nord and the storyline seems to revolve around the Nords anyway. For those that have chosen other races as well as Nord, does the story remain the same?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yup.

I chose a Nord then a Breton followed by a Dark Elf.

It's always the same but some characters react differently to you, depending on your race.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I chose a high elf, will be going down the magic route, no weapons, no armour.

See how long I stay alive :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I never really bothered with magic on any of mine. Faggy wizard crap.

I tried to make them all different but they all ended up being assassins and rogues. lol.

Evo 5 RS
Yup. I've played it a few times but I've very little left to do, so I just wander. Lol.

Yeah I'm doing this, although I've still not completed the main quest, I'm holding out till I've leveled up smithing (last thing I want to do with this character)

But I'm out of all the 'interesting' quests now :eek:.

Octy VRS
I'm 77 hrs and level 33. Getting a bit bored. Go into dungeon, clear, get item, return, rinse repeat. Past couple of nights I've just been wandering around the very edge of the map to see how long it will take to get all the way round exploring on the way. So far 3 hours and I've only managed to get from Winterhold to Highgate Ruins.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Decent. But I can beat that.

Fus Ro Wood.

403e9d09.jpg

2acd6624.jpg

987dec5e.jpg

FYI, I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but IGN have an interactive Skyrim guide app for the iPad on the App Store. Free for a limited time. Seems decent.

Evo 5 RS
You boys must of hammered this. I've still a few things to do and left the main quest till last...must be on over 300 hours by now