ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Mito Sportiva 135
Well get making iron daggers then, pronto! Great way to level up quickly...just buy/mine iron and leather and make shed loads of the things.

Diesel Barge
Just got 3 achievements left todo now. Level 50 (currently 45), read 50 Skill books and do 10 side quests. I'm about 95 hours in, was pushing for all achievements by 100 hours, but dont think that will happen now.

Got about 4 dragon masks, 90% of the shouts, got a few level 3 words to find.

TBH i'm getting a bit bored, done all the main stuff and plenty of wandering, duno how some people are racking up over 200+ hours on this, mental.

Wish i'd started using archery much earlier, only started using it int he last few levels, but much more fun than the usual hack and slash. Stealth for the win.

Have they released any info on the DLC?

Mito Sportiva 135
I have done about 100 hours on the dot and level 45 now...and that's with lots of messing about along the way (I spend WAYYY to much in my home in Solitude arranging all my trinkets everywhere!)

The spam iron dagger semi exploit though levelled me up pretty quickly though, and now conjuration is 100 (with my double permanent flame thralls, which are awesome!!) going to work on destruction which is about 75 at the moment.

My stealth / sneaking skills are awful though, not used them at all.

Mito Sportiva 135
I don't think that me and Mercurio in full daedric armour and 2 floating women who are living flame torches would be very good at sneaking though...?!

Evo 5 RS
This was a first for me. lol. All these bandits were dying randomly - or so I thought. This bish was hacking them from the ground...

[video=youtube_share;ok-OiANoTYg]http://youtu.be/ok-OiANoTYg[/video]

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Great shots. Looks much better than my ps3.

Downloaded a 'god save' today for the laugh. got bored after a bit lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The mod on the PC to include more grass is very popular :

9185-1-1329060468.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Mercurio was pissing me off, kept getting in my way so I killed him, lol.

Wish I hadn't of, though. Although his inheritance gold was very useful.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
No idea Skywalker.

Probably fixes the dragons flying backwards and stuff the 360 version patched over several months ago.

Octy VRS
Another one? Had one a couple of weeks ago that seemed to fix all the lag and stuff along with quest issues and backwards dragons.

Mito Sportiva 135
There's a lot of bugs though still, more as you go further in. For example quests starting then being "stuck" if you have done another quest which contradicts it or stops is from happening. Really annoying as the quests are then permanenlty in your list and you can't get rid of them!

Mito Sportiva 135
I am 110 hours in now and level 47...to anyone who has got to level 80 and not done that book glitch thing...that is insane! Still lots for me to do though:

- all the quests, obviously!
- Romance a lady...
- Get the remaining masks (got 3/9 so far)
- Get the remaining shouts (probably at least a dozen to go)

Evo 5 RS
Right I'm done raping the turd out of the game engine... Anyone want it just drop me a PM and I'll zip it up
you'll need at the very least 1GB of video RAM though

Last edited by a moderator:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I am 110 hours in now and level 47...to anyone who has got to level 80 and not done that book glitch thing...that is insane! Still lots for me to do though:

- all the quests, obviously!
- Romance a lady...
- Get the remaining masks (got 3/9 so far)
- Get the remaining shouts (probably at least a dozen to go)

I did the book glitch but genuinely didn't know I'd be ranked up so quickly nor did I realise it was glitched. Went up 4 levels I think before realising so I left it at that. So really I should be at about level 66. I searched for it as soon as I realised what had happened. Posted it in here too.

Turned up from lovefilm the other day.

I just can't get into it. At all.

Might be something to do with the fact it seems to take me forever to kill anything. I want VATs.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Finally defeated Alduin at lvl 29, is that the main bit of the game over then?

Just seem to have minor quests to do now :S

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Is there any way of getting rid of bounty without paying a fine? I have to pay 17,000 gold, lol.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Anyone done the alchemy glitch? I've got myself some Daedric boots that increase my carrying capacity by 1 million and makes my stamina regenerate 93837364% faster lol

I've also got some daedric gauntlets that make any item I smith or any potion I make 938374% better :eek:. So basically you can kill a dragon in 1 shot with an iron dagger. I don't really use it though as it spoils the game.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Anyone done the alchemy glitch? I've got myself some Daedric boots that increase my carrying capacity by 1 million and makes my stamina regenerate 93837364% faster lol

I've also got some daedric gauntlets that make any item I smith or any potion I make 938374% better :eek:. So basically you can kill a dragon in 1 shot with an iron dagger. I don't really use it though as it spoils the game.

How the f*ck does that work?!