ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Got the Dentist achievement :cool:

Also got 6k points in one Conquest round. Was well chuffed. My squad were all spawning on me. Just finished playing. F*cking love it TBH.

JB

RB 182 Cup
Where's the cheapest place to get this?

Got the first and I was amazed by the audio and visuals - really atmospheric.

The MP demo of BC:2 is fun too. Love stalking the Apache from the ground with RPGs :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Where's the cheapest place to get this?

Got the first and I was amazed by the audio and visuals - really atmospheric.

The MP demo of BC:2 is fun too. Love stalking the Apache from the ground with RPGs :)

Demo isn't a patch on the full game, either. I didn't get on too well with the demo.

:)

DCi
i got a well good helo kill before... i shot it down with a tank but it kept saying stuff like avenger kill, flag defence etc and i got 400 points for one chancer shot :D

Ford Bantam 1.6
How's it work?

just get the repair gun and walk up to the wall and use it like you would to repair,maybe it only works on certain walks?
yeah ive seen a few boys with parachutes?
Also how does the uav work?i get maybe one or two missiles away thats it or it doesnt fire?

S3, Polo
just get the repair gun and walk up to the wall and use it like you would to repair,maybe it only works on certain walks?
yeah ive seen a few boys with parachutes?
Also how does the uav work?i get maybe one or two missiles away thats it or it doesnt fire?

The UAV's only weapon is the alt-fire machine gun.

The missiles you 'fire' are a called-in JDAM - Hence the messages you get saying "negative, need to get back into position..." :)

AK

M240i
LOL @ 2 mins in..

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qSFTWgXY7F8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qSFTWgXY7F8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Bumder With A Buffer
For those that have played it more than me what's the best way to get maximum points with each equipment perk??

Like Recon, Assault, Medic, Engineer??? I tried Medic but couldn't figure out how to heal people???

DCi
richy22 said:
For those that have played it more than me what's the best way to get maximum points with each equipment perk??

Like Recon, Assault, Medic, Engineer??? I tried Medic but couldn't figure out how to heal people???
You have to unlock the medi kits lol. Seemed daft to me aswell but you get them soon enough

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Assault - Drop ammo and get kills
Medic - Revive and heal players
Engineer - Repair and destroy vehicles
Recon - Spot targets and get marksman points for long range head shots

The other way for all classes.

Get assist or avenge kills.

Kill someone enough without them killing you to make them your nemesis.

Aim at a target like A/B in rush and hit select/back to order your squad mates to attack/defend them. If you're attacking and give the order and someone plants a bomb after that you get points. The same for defending if someone disarms the bomb after you give the order.

It doesn't work if they were already planting/disarming the bomb and they have to do it all before the flashing icon over A/B stops.

Also if you are in a squad and any of the above happens in combination with a squad mate you get an added bonus.

AK

M240i
I've unlocked all bar one of the snipers and they're all rubbish and worse stats than the first one. What's the point of that lol?